Andrea

'Brampton', Ontario · From March 2019

Happily married 🎉

October 1, 2021

909days 3hrs
Sofia
Officiant search
Sofia, On July 11, 2021 at 21:53

Hi . i am not sure where do i look for a officent !? do we pay them ? how does it work ?

Sofia, sunday 18-Jul-21 11
Andrea
Bridal Shoes & Accessories
Andrea, On June 7, 2021 at 09:52

Hello, I hope everyone is staying safe and doing well. I am having a hard time finding bridal shoes that I love. I am looking for a low block heel. Please let me know some stores for me to check out!...

Alexandra, saturday 18-Sep-21 9
Hank
Haircuts
Hank, On April 28, 2021 at 07:30

For those in areas where hair salons and barbershops have been closed, how did you get your hair done? I'm not even taking about styling for the day of - my hair is literally a mess from not having it...

Burst, tuesday 13-Feb-24 13
Hank
Bridal Jewelry - Colours and Styles
Hank, On January 11, 2021 at 13:45

Hey ladies, curious as to what kind of bridal jewelry you wore/will be wearing. Fiancee is stuck on what to choose and if you can post some pictures of what you plan on wearing, that would be helpful....

Alexandra, wednesday 28-Apr-21 25
Alexis
Teeth whitening
Alexis, On April 21, 2021 at 20:45

I was considering getting my teeth whitened at the dentist before the wedding but I was concerned about going to the dentist unnecessarily during covid. And then I googled the prices haha I am...

DrakeHeyman, monday 19-Feb-24 8
Daily
Bridal makeup
Daily, On March 24, 2021 at 13:54

Future brides, do you think of doing your own makeup or hire a professional makeup artist?

Daily, wednesday 7-Jul-21 45
First
Videographer Suggestions?
First, On March 24, 2020 at 18:54

Hi! My original videographer fell through and I am hoping you all can help me with some suggestions. There's no rush to book one, since my wedding is > a year away, but I'm trying to get stuff done...

Jillian, thursday 2-Apr-20 7
Jayda
Long-lasting Makeup Recommendations
Jayda, On January 31, 2020 at 12:20

Looking for recommendations for makeup primers and setting sprays that will help my makeup last throughout the day—drugstore products or high end. My eyeshadow especially creases quite quickly, so I’m...

Ashley, tuesday 4-Feb-20 7
Genna
Bridesmaid proposal
Genna, On January 20, 2020 at 20:43

I want to give my bridesmaids a little goody box to “officially “ ask them to stand for my wedding ! I would really love some real life inspo from you folks 😊 thanks in advance

Jamie, thursday 23-Jan-20 19
Pierre
Lab grown or in ground diamond and apporopiate size?
Pierre, On December 11, 2019 at 16:27

I'm struggling a bit in my decision in what kind of diamond I want; lab or ground. Then if I want a in ground diamond; I would like a conflict free diamond or possibly a refurbished. My girlfriend is...

Leanne, wednesday 1-Jan-20 13
Stephanie
When should I take my engagement ring off? Help!
Stephanie, On November 29, 2019 at 10:48

Hi everyone! I am recently engaged (2 weeks today!) and still getting used to having this amazing ring on my left hand! As i’m sure many others are, I am so worried about damaging it in any way....

Marissa, monday 30-Dec-19 18
Emily
Invite insecurities....
Emily, On November 28, 2019 at 21:45

I totally spaced on wanting to have my Save the Dates printed for this weekend (engagement party), so that we can save on postage with a good chunk of the guest list in attendance. I had to whip...

Allison, monday 2-Dec-19 17
Sinéad
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!!
Sinéad, On May 29, 2019 at 11:00

Congratulations to our 2021 brides! It’s time to show off your beautiful bling! Post a picture below of your new sparkler! 💍 Photo by Marissa Hanna Photography in Edmonton

Victoria, wednesday 22-Dec-21 255 1
M
Nutella favours
Mahsa, On November 19, 2019 at 18:08

Has anyone done Nutella mini favors? I found Costco in Scarborough sells them and apparently cheap..any idea where to get thank you label on it?

Mahsa, monday 2-Dec-19 6

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics