Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

First
Curious August 2021 Ontario

Videographer Suggestions?

First, on March 24, 2020 at 18:54 Posted in Ontario 0 7

Hi!

My original videographer fell through and I am hoping you all can help me with some suggestions. There's no rush to book one, since my wedding is > a year away, but I'm trying to get stuff done early. We're looking for someone in the GTA who is budget friendly and can provide ~8 hours of service. Someone who does a day-of video to play at the reception would be great, but isn't necessary.

Thanks!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Jillian, on April 2, 2020 at 16:56
  • Jillian
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Jillian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Bouen Kim Photography and Film!

https://www.boeunkim.com/information/

• Beatriz
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Beatriz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was seriously looking at booking with SDE weddings for videographers before we postponed our wedding, I really liked their videos- you can find them on youtube, wouldn't say they are exactly budget friendly but not outrageous.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had an original videographer planned out until the call was made to cancel as he moved on to another couple. I would recommend him as his price may have changed from what I would have paid. If your interested to PM for the information.
  • First
    First ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for the suggestion Andrea!

• First
    First ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Gloria! I'll look into them both. Smiley smile

• Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Look at SDE weddings or BiancoNero... they’re both in the pricier side so I’m not sure what you consider budget friendly ... they’re bother over $2000 if I’m not mistaken plus cost of same day edit but their work is amazing. I’ve hired BiancoNero for video photo and professional photo booth and then SDE weddings for the fun-ish photobooth. We may even consider adding same day edit but we’ll see lol. Unfortunately for us that would mean an additional $2000 but it’s something we’re considering for sure
  • Andrea
    Curious October 2021 Ontario
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi! I have booked digital dreams for both my photo and video! They are located in Mississauga

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics