Kayla

Edmonton, Alberta · From February 2019

Happily married 🎉

June 22, 2019

1742days 3hrs
Melissa
a Friday Wedding? Ya or Nay?
Melissa, On March 31, 2019 at 00:34

Hello Everyone, My Fiance and I have been venue shopping like crazy lately, and we are now thinking about maybe having our wedding on a Friday instead of Saturday. We don't have a large budget, and we...

Rebecca, saturday 20-Apr-19 33
Bianca
FSIL Had Request For Photographer
Bianca, On March 30, 2019 at 12:29

Recently my FSIL proposed the idea that on my wedding day she wants to use my photographer to take a few professional photographs of herself, her husband, and their two kids (since they will all look...

Bianca, tuesday 21-May-19 40
K
Food between ceremony and dinner (not a cocktail hour)
Kayla, On March 27, 2019 at 18:11

So, we’re havibg a very small wedding of 20 people. Our ceremony and reception will be in our backyard. The ceremony is at 2pm and dinner is at 5:30. (We are getting pictures done and we have a small...

Amanda, monday 29-Apr-19 12
Lynnie
What style earrings will you wear with your wedding dress?
Lynnie, On March 28, 2019 at 13:05

Have you decided on your wedding day jewellery? What style earrings will you wear? Simple studs, statement earrings, something long and dangly?? Photo by Scade Photography in Edmonton Photo by Anna...

Donna Yeung, friday 10-May-19 25
K
Opinions needed! Veil or no veil?
Kayla, On March 14, 2019 at 14:11

Hello! Would you lovelies be able to tell me whether you think I should wear a veil or no veil? If a veil, what kind? I will be wearing my hair down!

Kayla, sunday 24-Mar-19 12
Lynnie
What are you giving as a wedding favour?
Lynnie, On March 22, 2019 at 13:05

Have you decided on your wedding favours? Are you going with something edible or a personalized keepsake? Photo from Efflorescence Events in Laval, Quebec

Mahsa, monday 2-Dec-19 43
Tiffany
Wedding colours
Tiffany, On March 19, 2019 at 20:42

I am newly engaged and loving every minute of it. As I prepare to begin the wedding planning process I was wondering how you all came up with your wedding colours/theme? Did you choose this on your...

Stephanie, monday 22-Apr-19 36
Robyn
The MOH Saga continues - Veil Fail
Robyn, On March 21, 2019 at 13:53

So my MOH, also my future sister-in-law (yeah), a.k.a. the dress diva, has let me down yet again. She had volunteered her veil for me to use as my something borrowed, which I was kind of lukewarm...

Gina, monday 25-Mar-19 32
K
Artificial flowers and greenery
Kayla, On March 21, 2019 at 13:00

Where did you buy yours? I see locally there only seems ro be Michaels for flowers and they can be quite pricey, even with the random coupons. I’ve looked st e-favormart but I’m concerned about all...

Stephanie, friday 22-Mar-19 7
Lynnie
Fill In The Blank: I'll be walking down the aisle to _____
Lynnie, On March 18, 2019 at 09:05

Fill in the blank! What song have you chosen to play while you walk down the aisle? Next Question: My "pet name" for my future spouse is _____ Back to the Beginning: Wedding Fill In The Blank! ...

BunnyBride, saturday 6-Apr-19 46
Allison
Ceremony/reception Gap: Where does Cocktail hour fit in?
Allison, On March 13, 2019 at 14:27

I know there has been discussions about this before, but I feel like my situation is pretty unique so any input is appreciated. Our ceremony and reception are at the same place, but in different...

Stacey, monday 18-Oct-21 25
Bianca
Proper Postage
Bianca, On March 14, 2019 at 01:58

Please tell me I’m not the only one, but we just received our invitations, began piecing them together, now I’m worried about the postage. I’ve already purchased the stamps (lowest postage stamp...

Tianna, wednesday 20-Mar-19 22
Courtney
Brunch for dinner?
Courtney, On March 2, 2019 at 22:28

Hey ladies! Me and my fiance are major breakfast lovers!! We could eat breakfast all day, so my question is : What are your opinions on hot breakfast for dinner at a semi-formal summer wedding?

Kaisha, monday 4-Mar-19 12
K
Gifts to parents, in-laws and FH’s godparents
Kayla, On March 2, 2019 at 16:50

Alright ladies, please help! I’ve done a quick search and didn’t find a thread on this but If there is one I apologize in advance! i need to get my parents, in-laws and FH’s godparents gifts. What are...

Tori, monday 4-Mar-19 5 140
Alexandra
The dress!!!!
Alexandra, On February 28, 2019 at 19:42

So I went dress shopping, and found my dress today! I’m so excited! It’s feeling real with just under nine months to go!!!

Lisa, wednesday 27-Mar-19 17

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics