Skip to main content
Nadia & Steven
Nadia & Steven

Ottawa, Ontario · From June 2018

I'm a 27 year old woman marrying the man of my dreams. He's 28 years old, and we can't wait to start our family this year and add tiny humans the next. We... View more

I'm a 27 year old woman marrying the man of my dreams. He's 28 years old, and we can't wait to start our family this year and add tiny humans the next. We currently have 2 dogs, our lab mix, Neo, he's 3 and our yorkie mix, Coco, who's 9. We met in college and have been together for 9 years this year. Our wedding date is our anniversary and I planned it to have our first year and 10 year anniversary on the same day in 2021.

Happily married 🎉

September 11, 2021

949days 11hrs
Geneviève
Wedding Nightmares
Geneviève, On January 8, 2020 at 07:12

The only thing I don’t like about planning is the nightmares I’ve been getting! I just woke up from one where we were one week out and nothing was ready, no one had RSVP’d, and my fw was debating all...

Nadia & Steven, monday 2-Mar-20 20
Nadia & Steven
Dogs included with the ceremony? Who picked them up after...?
Nadia & Steven, On February 13, 2020 at 10:48

Hi! So I'm having my dog work as ring bearer and my bestfriends (MOH) dog as flower girl. Have you guys done something like this or will be doing something like this? My main question is who do I have...

Collin, wednesday 27-Dec-23 6
Nadia & Steven
To have and to hold in case "you get cold"
Nadia & Steven, On February 10, 2020 at 12:18

SO, I was really wanting to do this for my ceremony since it's an outdoor one on an everning in October... so it could be a gamble whether the weather is going to be nice to us and not be cold. I was...

Ashley, tuesday 10-Mar-20 11 1
C
Couples getting married on 10/october/2020 in Ontario
Cassondra, On February 15, 2018 at 14:55

10/10/2020 seems to be a popular one eh?

WesleyAnne, tuesday 4-Aug-20 30 2
Geneviève
Dresses - Inspo and share your own!
Geneviève, On January 27, 2020 at 17:09

Dress shopping is a notable experience for brides to be, except sometimes it can seem so daunting. Where does one even start!? This thread is a great place to share everything all about the dress!...

Amanda, friday 21-Feb-20 56 1
Lisa
That big moment - when are you sending out your invites?
Lisa, On January 6, 2020 at 16:54

There are so many milestone moments to look forward to when you are planning your big day. One of the most pivotal moments for us was sending out the invites. I was so excited when everyone let me...

Tracy, tuesday 4-Feb-20 34
Nadia & Steven
Kids at the wedding - has anyone ever had a babysitter watch the kids while the adults dance and drink?
Nadia & Steven, On December 30, 2019 at 11:05

So, my ORIGINAL idea was to not have any kids at all, but someone... not gonna name any names, FIL, is making a huge fuss about his daughter not being able to make the reception. If I invite her to...

Tori, thursday 2-Jan-20 8
Nadia & Steven
Seating Chart.... How to decide who sits with who?
Nadia & Steven, On December 27, 2019 at 15:58

Hi everyone! My wedding is coming up FAST. (288 days lol) and I'm starting to figure out who should sit where, and I'm having difficulty with that. The table setting is Head Table, and the infront is...

Tori, thursday 2-Jan-20 9
N
Married on "dating anniversary"?
Natasha, On December 23, 2019 at 21:18

Newly engaged here, as of December 14th! Who has gotten Married, or plan to get married on your "dating anniversary"? My fiance (so weird to say that) & I have been together since April 17 2008...

Tori, thursday 2-Jan-20 15

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics