Lauren

Goodsoil, Saskatchewan · From May 2018

Happily married 🎉

August 30, 2019

1672days 17hrs
Sarah
i got my dress!!!!!
Sarah, On August 3, 2019 at 17:13

It was the second dress I tried on lol love it!! I thought I would cry but I didn’t lol I am so happy and want to show everyone!

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 115
Lauren
Sticking out dress regret?
Lauren, On August 12, 2019 at 17:36

Has anyone worn abdress they hated for their wedding and not regretted it later on? My wedding is in three weeks and I hate my dress so much. I keep hoping it will be better when I try it on again, or...

Whovian, monday 19-Aug-19 16
Lauren
When in the Ceremony will you sign your license?
Lauren, On July 11, 2019 at 11:58

Trying to work out at what point during the ceremony we sign the license. Before or after the kiss? Also, I just recently learned this is a Canadian tradition, and isn't commonly done in the states. ...

Stephanie, monday 22-Jul-19 18
Lauren
Open Bar on a Budget
Lauren, On June 20, 2019 at 16:43

Does anyone have ideas of how to keep liquor costs down for an open bar? Our wedding is in PEI and their liquor laws are ridiculous. We are having a tent wedding and according to the PEI regulations...

Kelly, sunday 11-Aug-19 16
Lauren
Anyone with an rcmp dad?
Lauren, On April 26, 2019 at 21:41

My mum keeps asking what I want my dad to wear to walk me down the aisle. He is in the rcmp so there is the option of him wearing his red Serge. It looks amazing but our wedding isnt super formal so...

Lauren, sunday 2-Jun-19 8
Casey
Whats in your Registry?
Casey, On April 9, 2019 at 12:54

As Wedding season is coming up, I want to talk Wedding Registry! Do you have any weddings/ showers this year that you need to buy for? What is the craziest thing you have seen on someones registry?...

Stephanie, monday 15-Apr-19 32
Peggy
Tell us where you are going on your honeymoon!
Peggy, On April 8, 2019 at 12:43

For me, I LOVE travelling. I know a lot of people feel the same. I'm always curious where people are planning their next trip to. What I want to know is: Where are you and your future spouse...

Kaisha, friday 10-May-19 59
Casey
Silicone Wedding Bands
Casey, On March 28, 2019 at 09:50

Hi Ladies! I am looking to get myself and my FH silicone wedding bands, on top of our regular wedding bands. He is an electrician and won't be able to wear a metal wedding band to work anyways, so he...

Casey, monday 15-Apr-19 15
Lynnie
Fill In The Blank: We're going to _____ on our honeymoon!
Lynnie, On March 18, 2019 at 09:05

Fill in the blank! Where are you going on your honeymoon? Are there any fun excursions or activities you're excited about?? Next Question: Only _____ days left until "I do"! Back to the Beginning:...

Monique, wednesday 27-Mar-19 42
Lynnie
How much time are you taking off work for your wedding and honeymoon?
Lynnie, On March 7, 2019 at 13:05

How much time do you plan to take off work (if any), for your wedding and honeymoon? Just a few days before and after? A couple of weeks? How much time off are you taking?

Stephanie, thursday 25-Apr-19 27
Lauren
Dress has arrived, now to choose the jewelry!
Lauren, On February 23, 2019 at 21:00

I ordered my dress in July and it's finally come. I was feeling terrible about my dress selection at first but after taking it home and trying it on alone at home I am finally excited about it again!...

Allyson, sunday 3-Mar-19 11 210
Josh
Need acreage for event tent!
Josh, On February 16, 2019 at 01:47

Help! My Fiancée and I are hoping to get married late June (29th) and we unfortunately had friends sell their acreage we were going to use... we already have a large event tent. Just looking for an...

Lauren, monday 18-Feb-19 4
S
Groomsmen ties
Svetlana, On February 3, 2019 at 18:06

What fabric and width of tie should groomsmen wear? Options are satin or charmeuse, and skinny or wide. I am able to match them to the bridesmaids dress colour (lilac) but their dresses are in chiffon...

Tori, monday 4-Feb-19 4
Lauren
Peach and champagne clash?
Lauren, On September 15, 2018 at 18:19

So, I had originally planned to do peach and grey as my colours but then the dress I bought is a champagne. I'm worried that the peach will clash with my dress and am wondering if I should do lavender...

Lauren, sunday 16-Sep-18 9
Lauren
So torn on dresses!
Lauren, On July 21, 2018 at 09:56

I had my first bridal gown appointment yesterday and found too many that I love! My top tow are between a Sophia Tolli dress and an Allure dress. But the allure dress I tried as it's similar to a...

Julia, wednesday 25-Jul-18 28

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics