Kat

Winnipeg, Manitoba · From January 2018

Happily married 🎉

September 8, 2018

2090days 4hrs
Kat
Mc.....a must??
Kat, On August 8, 2018 at 09:09

Hey everyone! So the wedding is just 30 days away!!! We still don't have an MC. We have asked a couple people however they did not feel comfortable. Do we need one? What all do they really do? Can I...

Vinod, wednesday 8-Aug-18 10
Joey
What will your flower girl carry?
Joey, On July 7, 2018 at 14:05

If you're having flower girls in your wedding ceremony, what will they be carrying down the aisle? Will they scatter petals? Carry a special small bouquet or basket of flowers? Will they hold a...

Bianca, monday 9-Jul-18 12
Kat
Gold card holder picks
Kat, On June 11, 2018 at 13:50

Hey everyone!! Looked everywhere need to know if anyone has seen these in Winnipeg for purchase without the block on the bottom. I'm making my own table numbers and need to get the supplies...

Rachael, thursday 5-Jul-18 9
Marcia
Wedding gift for groom
Marcia, On June 15, 2018 at 14:59

Not sure what I should get my hubby for a wedding gift, I don't want to do anything expensive (our wedding is pricey lol). But I do want something nice for him to have on the day while getting ready....

Jocelyn, saturday 16-Jun-18 9
Kat
Orbeez water beads
Kat, On June 11, 2018 at 13:51

Hi! I am wondering if anyone has seen orbeez water beads in large quantities being sold in winnipeg? Don't want to order online if I don't have to!

Kat, tuesday 12-Jun-18 2
Kat
Wedding officiant
Kat, On April 26, 2018 at 14:50

Hey everyone! We are getting married September 8th of this year and I feel like I have contacted pretty much all of the officiant on the app with no luck yet. If anyone knows of anyone who can perform...

Amanda, friday 15-Mar-19 11
Kelly
Plus Ones and b List?
Kelly, On April 5, 2018 at 15:20

If everybody giving plus ones only to people with a significant other (Married, Engaged, serious relationship)? Or how are you deciding who gets a plus one? Also, does anybody have B-List guests?...

Erin, monday 16-Apr-18 25
Joey
When is the next wedding you're attending?
Joey, On April 6, 2018 at 08:05

This is a different sort of countdown - how long until the next wedding you'll be attending? Will you be a guest, are you in the wedding, or will it be your own?? Photo by Jon-Mark Photography in...

Erin, monday 16-Apr-18 25
Breanne
Wedding Dates - Let's Try Something Fun
Breanne, On April 5, 2018 at 15:20

There's always posts with people looking for others getting married on the same day so lets try something fun. Comment with your wedding date and city and I will create an ongoing master list with the...

Kayla, sunday 13-Jan-19 102
Kat
Security ring decal needed
Kat, On March 21, 2018 at 19:53

Hey everyone! I started making my ring security "briefcase" however I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a decal that says ring security for not too expensive?

Queen B., monday 2-Apr-18 10
Lynnie
What's your something blue?? 💙
Lynnie, On March 15, 2018 at 14:14

Something old, something new, something borrowed... what's your something blue?? Are you observing this wedding tradition? If so - what are you using for your something blue? A blue garter? Photo from...

Rachael, thursday 19-Apr-18 16
Kat
Wedding reception schedule
Kat, On March 17, 2018 at 21:02

Hey hey!! I am not too sure what to do for a schedule for our wedding. We will get married at 5:30pm while everyone is at their tables (we will tie the knot in front of our head table) then into...

Courtney, sunday 18-Mar-18 3 124
Mirna
When to send out invites?
Mirna, On February 26, 2018 at 23:35

My wedding reception is a month after my wedding ceremony which 11 months away. I am only going to have my closest family at ceremony but my recpetion will have about 100 people. When should I send...

Mirna, friday 23-Mar-18 11
Kat
Fake flowers Winnipeg
Kat, On March 1, 2018 at 16:57

Hey everyone! I am looking to find budget friendly places to purchase fake flowers from! Making my own bouquets and on a budget of next to nothing!

Martie, thursday 22-Mar-18 6
Kat
In need of a wedding officiant
Kat, On February 5, 2018 at 21:17

Hey everyone! Getting married September 8th 2018 in Winnipeg and we need a wedding officiant. I am not sure what they usually cost? It's a low budget wedding!!

Joey, wednesday 7-Feb-18 2 71
Christina
Paying for the venue
Christina, On February 5, 2018 at 05:33

Hi everyone just wondering how venues work... When you finally find one how does paying for it work. Are you expected to pay for it in full or installments? Or do you have to put half down?? Thanks

Stephanie, tuesday 6-Feb-18 22
Elizabeth
diy Bridesmaid Proposal Bags
Elizabeth, On February 1, 2018 at 21:54

Hi All, I thought I'd share how I made my DIY Bridesmaid proposal bags with you all. As a university student, our wedding is on a pretty strict budget and a lot of our wedding will be DIY. When I...

Elizabeth, monday 5-Feb-18 11
Katherine
Second Marriages
Katherine, On February 3, 2018 at 12:00

Does anyone have any unique suggestions for a second marriage for myself and my fiancee? Something to incorporate bringing together 2 families. Thanks.

Sheena, thursday 17-Jan-19 5
Kat
Low budget wedding!!
Kat, On January 19, 2018 at 19:04

Looking for a venue to hold about 60 people that won't break the bank in Winnipeg. Wanting to do the ceremony and reception in the same place if possible.

Kat, friday 19-Jan-18 3

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics