Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kat
Curious September 2018 Manitoba

Fake flowers Winnipeg

Kat, on March 1, 2018 at 16:57 Posted in Manitoba 0 6
Hey everyone!
I am looking to find budget friendly places to purchase fake flowers from! Making my own bouquets and on a budget of next to nothing!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Martie, on March 22, 2018 at 18:54
  • Martie
    Beginner November 2018 Manitoba
    Martie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not sure what your budget is, or if you're super set on fake flowers, but my friend gave me a florist that she used for her wedding (and i'll use for mine), but she uses real flowers at a really low price. might be worth looking her up, and maybe going to see her for a quote?

Monica at Timeless Florals in St.James

http://www.timelessflorals.ca/

• Kat
    Curious September 2018 Manitoba
    Kat ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you so much everyone!!! Michael's I have checked out and found them very expensive now I'm just waiting for coupons lol. I keep checking out dollar stores and I'm going to look at Gales Wholesale
  • Kris
    Frequent user June 2018 British Columbia
    Kris ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have seen them at Homesense and Dollar stores - not sure how great they are quality or option wise. Or maybe even Facebook market place for brides/weddings

• Colleen
    Curious October 2018 Alberta
    Colleen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You might want to check out Michael's. Here is Calgary they have a 2 for 1 sale going on for their faux flowers. The same sale might be going on there.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Kat! What craft stores are nearby? If you have a Michael's they have some great faux flowers. Have you looked on Etsy for sellers who could make arrangements for you?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics