Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Marcia
Super August 2018 Manitoba

Wedding gift for groom

Marcia, on June 15, 2018 at 14:59 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9

Not sure what I should get my hubby for a wedding gift, I don't want to do anything expensive (our wedding is pricey lol). But I do want something nice for him to have on the day while getting ready. Any suggestions?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Jocelyn, on June 16, 2018 at 12:19
  • Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Shutterfly has some nice photo gift ideas. I refuse to do a boudoir shoot mainly because im not comfortable enough in my own skin for one
  • M
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Megis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Was also looking at a boudoir shoot as a gift.
  • Clarissa
    Expert October 2018 Saskatchewan
    Clarissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m going with a nice pair of dress socks. His favourite colour is orange but I had to get him to promise no visible orange (he wanted a bright orange suit and he don’t want to hate my wedding pictures). But I am going to get him a pair of orange dress socks so he can still have his touch of orange on the day.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    How about a keychain with your names as a couple to have him remember the day onwards.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Boudoir shoot FTW! That's what I will be doing - I don't know how expensive it will be but I'm sure he will love it and want it more than something he won't use or like.

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Watches and cufflinks are great ideas. I was going to get my guy a very nice watch, but he's decided to wear his grandfather's (who has passed away).

Instead I'm keeping it simple as we said 'no gifts'.

I made a Love Book for him that tells him the top reasons (well the top like 15) reasons I love him, and then outlined some amazing times we had together and then left a page blank at the end where I'll write my vows in after. (https://lovebookonline.com/) I'm excited for him to read it as he gets ready.

His grandfather who he was close with also worked for coke for 50 years. As a surprise I've had two personalized glass coke bottles made, one saying Mrs. Ourlastname and one saying Mr. Ourlastname. I'm going to have the bartender at cocktail hour hand them to him. It'll be a nice touch I hope.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm going back and forth between a new watch or a boudoir photo shoot. I've got him his last 2 watches so it's kind of a "thing" that I get him watches... but a boudoir shoot is something super personal just for him that he can keep forever.

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m getting mine a watch. I’ve no idea what nice watches go for but I know he’s into them.

Cufflinks would also be nice.

• Kat
    Curious September 2018 Manitoba
    Kat ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our wedding is small with only 1 person standing up for each of us, we are getting the Best Man a flask and I'm thinking I will order a 2nd one and surprise my hubby engraved with the date. Plus I already ordered him a surprise grooms cake lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics