Samantha
Samantha

Oshawa, Ontario · From March 2017

Happily married 🎉

May 25, 2019

1791days 17hrs

Discussions

Lynnie
What colours are you using in your wedding decor?
Lynnie, On January 3, 2019 at 13:05

What colours are you using throughout your wedding decor? Share your wedding colour palette!! Photo from Bigfoot Custom Shoes in Calgary Photo from Rocket Fireworks in Etobicoke, ON

Elizabeth, sunday 3-Feb-19 62
Lynnie
What do you love most about your wedding dress?
Lynnie, On December 21, 2018 at 13:05

Is there one detail of your wedding dress that you are absolutely obsessed with? Do you just love the dainty buttons, intricate lace, or stunning train? Let's share the dress love! What do you love...

Allyson, saturday 2-Feb-19 37
Katrin
Ideas for walking down the aisle when you are two brides?
Katrin, On January 2, 2019 at 11:56

Hi there! Very excited about my wedding in the Fall, but trying to figure out how we should set up the aisle and the order. We are both female brides so it may be a little different, and we don't want...

Vinod, friday 8-Feb-19 13
Joey
Are you over budget?
Joey, On October 23, 2018 at 08:05

Go on, tell us the truth, you're among friends here. Is it looking like your wedding is going to come in over budget? Are you over budget now? Have you had to change your budget a few times already to...

Kaisha, friday 26-Oct-18 24
Lydia
Paper flowers bouquet
Lydia, On October 7, 2018 at 21:45

I've been trying to make my own paper flower bouquets. I've been quite pleased with how the flowers turned out but putting them together is very difficult / hard to judge. I have no experience with...

Lydia, wednesday 10-Oct-18 7
Emily
Wedding favours
Emily, On September 21, 2018 at 07:31

What are people’s thougts on them? Are you doing them? If you are/did what did you do, how much did you spend? Did anyone do a donation to a cause instead? Just looking for ideas.

Emily, wednesday 3-Oct-18 74
M
Is it ok asking for a gift of cash for the weddding? Is so how do you do it?
Mary, On September 13, 2018 at 21:42

Hi ladies, im thinking if I can ask for a gift of cash for my wedding? I'm kinda very strict and I can't trust others taste on buying wedding gifts. My preference is to have the money and buy them...

Elaine, monday 1-Oct-18 9
Melissa
Wedding Accessories and Shoes
Melissa, On August 10, 2018 at 10:55

What shoes and accessories did you decide on for the big day?

Alexandra, friday 4-Jun-21 17
Ilish
Rosemary?
Ilish, On July 15, 2018 at 15:09

Thinking about using rosemary in a lot of aspects for our wedding (bountonnieres, place settings). Haven’t had much luck on finding artificial ... a lot of the stuff is plastic and not passable as...

Meagan, tuesday 31-Jul-18 7
Marleau
Hashtags!!!
Marleau, On July 11, 2018 at 19:18

Hey everyone, It looks like this is the place to go for hashtag help. I have 2 potential ones for the wedding but I don’t have any for the bachelorette or bachelor party. I would love to hear your...

Marleau, thursday 12-Jul-18 5
Samantha
# Help!
Samantha, On July 10, 2018 at 21:43

I love the idea of a # , then I can find all of our photos from our night in one place ! Trouble is, our names don’t have a ring to it. And I’m struggling ! Brides name ; Samantha Harden Grooms Name;...

Brittany, wednesday 11-Jul-18 6
Ashley
To do wedding favors? Or to not do wedding favors is the question...?
Ashley, On March 3, 2018 at 17:09

Hello Everyone! Still trying to decide if we want to do them or not. Also struggling to find something to use that isn't going to be wasteful if not everyone takes them and cost a fortune. I have...

Ashley, wednesday 14-Mar-18 37
Sarah
Wedding colours
Sarah, On January 13, 2018 at 04:54

Hey! So I am basically doing these 3 colours, but I would really like to have another colour in Here. Just for little accents here and there. My date is in the middle of December. And we can truly not...

Vinod, friday 19-Jan-18 15
Kellie
Homemade Cake
Kellie, On January 12, 2018 at 19:18

I was wondering if anyone is baking their own cake or having someone that they know make it for them? My Fianceé and I are considering making our own to cut some costs but we are still unsure if its...

Shannon, tuesday 22-May-18 25

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics