Skip to main content
Amy-Lynn
Amy-Lynn

Whitby, Ontario · From October 2016

My fh and i have been togethernfor 10 months, we got engaged after being together for 8 months. At the day of our marriage we will have been together for... View more

My fh and i have been togethernfor 10 months, we got engaged after being together for 8 months. At the day of our marriage we will have been together for 2.5 years. We were out on a sunday drive talking about the future going along some backroads, when he out of no where asked me to marry him. I was caught of the blue and love that we were doing something we both enjoy and it was intimate setting.

Happily married 🎉

May 13, 2022

707days 8hrs
Amy-Lynn
Small venue, hectic year
Amy-Lynn, On October 28, 2017 at 18:05

Im looking for a smaller venue, something romantic but still fun. Ive had to down size as its been a very hectic year, and it seems the wedding has got pushed to the side. So i am trying to get back...

Benj, wednesday 17-Jan-18 2 84
Zoë
Honeymoon: national or international destination?
Zoë, On April 24, 2017 at 04:35

Hi lovely brides-to-be! We’ve arrived at the last question of this game. Will you go on a national or an international destination for your honeymoon? *** pinterest Follow >> Last step of this...

Marcia, saturday 21-Apr-18 309
Zoë
Round or rectangular tables?

Hi everyone! We are getting closer to the end of this game. Don’t forget - if you finish everything, you will win a gift. Next question: Will you be using round or rectangular tables? *** pinterest...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 314
Zoë
Main course: meat or fish?

Hi everyone! Having fun? Let’s keep going! Next question: Will you be serving your guests meat or fish as a main course? *** pinterest Follow >> Round or rectangular tables?

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 325
Zoë
How many vendors have you booked?

Hello lovely brides! If you want to receive this gift, you will have the answer a few more questions. Next question: How many vendors have you booked? *** pinterest Follow >> Main course: meat...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 319
Zoë
How many guests will you invite?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! Whether you’re inviting every cousin, coworker and friend or just having a small, intimate gathering, the most important part is saying, “I do”! So the next question is: How...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 331
Zoë
In which province are you tying the knot?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! Remember that this week the quiz is all about planning a wedding. If you complete all the steps, you will win a GIFT! Next question: In which province are you tying the...

Cynthia, monday 16-Apr-18 336
Zoë
What month are you getting married?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! The game of this week will be all about planning your wedding. Don’t forget that you can win a gift! First question: What month are you getting married? *** pinterest...

Marcia, thursday 19-Apr-18 430
Amy-Lynn
Not expected!
Amy-Lynn, On November 28, 2016 at 16:24

Hello ladies, So just last week I found out my fiancé and I are expecting our first child! July 2017! Which I'm super excited about, I can't wait to meet the little bundle of love. However people keep...

Marie, saturday 11-Feb-17 10
Amy-Lynn
Not thinking straight??
Amy-Lynn, On November 18, 2016 at 17:51

Hey lovelies! So I'm not sure if this is normal or I'm stressed or what. But lately I just have been feeling blah, I haven't wanted to talk about the wedding or do planning or anything. Part of me...

Natasha, tuesday 29-Nov-16 14
Natasha
Jewelry ... what will you wear ?
Natasha, On November 18, 2016 at 15:19

Ive been thinking about this lately , and I am wondering if any of you have decided on what you will wear for your bridal jewelry on your big day ?? somthing flashy ... something unique ... something...

Natasha, monday 12-Dec-16 17
Emilie
Wedding Shoes. White or Coloured?
Emilie, On November 11, 2016 at 07:05

Hi lovely ladies How will be your wedding shoes? Will they match your colour scheme or your dress? What do you prefer? White or Coloured? **** Pictures: Ten 2 Ten Photography, Farida Alvi Photography ...

Erin, saturday 28-Jan-17 7
Emilie
Who will be giving toasts at your reception?
Emilie, On November 5, 2016 at 12:05

Hi amazing brides You definitely deserve a few toasts for all these last months of planning! But what about your reception...? Who will be giving toasts at your reception?

Stephanie, monday 24-Jun-19 10
Krystal
Registering
Krystal, On October 25, 2016 at 14:45

Hello Everyone To register or not to register that is the question. My fiancie really wants to register somewhere but when we get married we would of been living with eachother for 2 years. I dont...

Simone, monday 14-Nov-16 16
Amy-Lynn
Wedding venue confusion
Amy-Lynn, On October 16, 2016 at 21:09

Hello all, I am looking for any advice you can pass over about wedding venues. The reason why I am struggling so much in finding a venue or even an area, is because most of my family will be the ones...

Chelsea, saturday 5-Nov-16 12
Amy-Lynn
Wedding invitations& save the date send out
Amy-Lynn, On November 3, 2016 at 20:13

Hey ladies!I was just wondering how soon the save the date and invitations should go out before the wedding. Our date is June 23 2018 I know it's soon but time is already flying by and I hate not...

Valerie, friday 4-Nov-16 7
Maly
Affordable wedding invitations!
Maly, On November 3, 2016 at 08:03

Hey guys!! Michael's has some really nice and affordable wedding invitations!! They are $55 for 30! But that includes samples for print tests, rsvp cards, blank note cards ( thank you cards?)...

Maly, tuesday 8-Nov-16 28
Emilie
How often do you tell each other "I love you"?
Emilie, On October 27, 2016 at 17:05

Hey wonderful soon-to-weds Saying "I love you" are three little words that mean everything How often do you tell each other "I love you"?

Amy-Lynn, thursday 3-Nov-16 11
Emilie
Wedding Dress Cake. Pass or Fail?
Emilie, On October 13, 2016 at 10:05

Hey lovely brides Your wedding cake could be just any design you want it to be... even a wedding dress!! How do you like this wedding dress cake? Pass or Fail? Would you have one like this for your...

Rosemarie, monday 7-Nov-16 16
Emilie
Would you wear black at your wedding?
Emilie, On October 16, 2016 at 11:05

Hi lovely brides-to-be This lifestyle blogger really impressed everyone with her choice of wedding colour this year... she chose black. Not only for her decoration, but also for her wedding dress!!...

Rosemarie, monday 7-Nov-16 28

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics