Skip to main content
Amy-Lynn
Amy-Lynn

Whitby, Ontario · From October 2016

My fh and i have been togethernfor 10 months, we got engaged after being together for 8 months. At the day of our marriage we will have been together for... View more

My fh and i have been togethernfor 10 months, we got engaged after being together for 8 months. At the day of our marriage we will have been together for 2.5 years. We were out on a sunday drive talking about the future going along some backroads, when he out of no where asked me to marry him. I was caught of the blue and love that we were doing something we both enjoy and it was intimate setting.

Happily married 🎉

May 13, 2022

805days 20hrs

Discussions

Amy-Lynn
Small venue, hectic year
Amy-Lynn of Ontario, On October 28, 2017 at 18:05

Im looking for a smaller venue, something romantic but still fun. Ive had to down size as its been a very hectic year, and it seems the wedding has got pushed to the side. So i am trying to get back...

Benj, wednesday 17-Jan-18 2 84
Amy-Lynn
Not expected!
Amy-Lynn of Plan a wedding, On November 28, 2016 at 16:24

Hello ladies, So just last week I found out my fiancé and I are expecting our first child! July 2017! Which I'm super excited about, I can't wait to meet the little bundle of love. However people keep...

Marie, saturday 11-Feb-17 10 149
Amy-Lynn
Not thinking straight??
Amy-Lynn of Plan a wedding, On November 18, 2016 at 17:51

Hey lovelies! So I'm not sure if this is normal or I'm stressed or what. But lately I just have been feeling blah, I haven't wanted to talk about the wedding or do planning or anything. Part of me...

Natasha, tuesday 29-Nov-16 14 138
Amy-Lynn
Wedding venue confusion
Amy-Lynn of Plan a wedding, On October 16, 2016 at 21:09

Hello all, I am looking for any advice you can pass over about wedding venues. The reason why I am struggling so much in finding a venue or even an area, is because most of my family will be the ones...

Chelsea, saturday 5-Nov-16 12 177
Amy-Lynn
Wedding invitations& save the date send out
Amy-Lynn of Plan a wedding, On November 3, 2016 at 20:13

Hey ladies!I was just wondering how soon the save the date and invitations should go out before the wedding. Our date is June 23 2018 I know it's soon but time is already flying by and I hate not...

Valerie, friday 4-Nov-16 7 153

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics