Terry

Saint-Hubert, Quebec · From June 2016

Happily married 🎉

May 13, 2017

1841days 7hrs
Terry
Found my junior bridesmaids dresses!!
Terry, On January 15, 2017 at 23:00

I decided to choose my 2 nieces as bridesmaids. They are 10-11 years old . I went shopping today and finally found the dresses and the perfect colours. And only paid 60$ for both. So I'm really...

Samtam, tuesday 17-Jan-17 8
Emilie
2017 brides! Show us your ring!
Emilie, On January 10, 2017 at 08:05

Hey ladies! This is the lucky year! Only a few months left before you'll say I Do ! And this ring reminds you of it every day! Brides of 2017 ! Show us your ring !!

Audrey, tuesday 31-Jan-17 9
Emilie
6 wedding invitations in purple
Emilie, On January 12, 2017 at 09:05

Hey purple brides and grooms! There are different options you can go for... Which one is you favourite? Purple enveloppe Laser cut Pockets Plum and grey Puzzle Purple ribbon Heart fingeprints Which...

Jennifer, tuesday 31-Jan-17 12
Emilie
Brides and grooms! What's the next step on your to-do list?
Emilie, On January 14, 2017 at 09:05

Hey ladies and gents!! Let's do this! Step by step, we're gonna get there! What's the next step on your to-do list? Images: giphy.com

Terry, sunday 15-Jan-17 14
Emilie
Buttercream or fondant?
Emilie, On January 15, 2017 at 09:05

Hey future newlyweds! Cake tasting is the best thing ever! But you can only choose one for your wedding ... What will you go for? Buttercream or fondant? Fondant Buttercream Which one would you have...

Kacy, tuesday 21-Feb-17 20
Lisa
Make up looks for the big day!
Lisa, On January 13, 2017 at 22:57

Hey ladies! Found a total score today! A co-worker of mine is a make up artist and she offered to do my engagement and wedding make up! And she was way more reasonable than other quotes I've been...

Lisa, tuesday 25-Jul-17 17
Emilie
Who is getting married in May 2017?
Emilie, On October 31, 2016 at 09:05

Hi beautiful May brides This is so exciting! Your big day is coming so soon along with the sun and flowers!! You'll see this is going to be such an amazing moment! Meet other brides who are getting...

Stephanie, tuesday 24-Jan-17 7
Emilie
Wedding Invitations. Paper or Digital?
Emilie, On December 8, 2016 at 07:05

Hi lovely spouses-to-be Today technologies allow to do great things! How will you send your wedding invitations? Will they be print or only digital? Image: Pinterest

Terry, tuesday 3-Jan-17 15
Emilie
What colour will be the dress of your flower girls?
Emilie, On December 8, 2016 at 09:05

Hi wonderful brides Did you already choose your flower girls? They will look so cute in their outfits! What colour will be the dress of your flower girls? Do you prefer white or colours? *** Images:...

Terry, monday 2-Jan-17 11
Emilie
How much did you pay your wedding dress?
Emilie, On December 8, 2016 at 12:05

Hey lovely brides Dress prices can vary quite a bit How much did you spend on yours?

Stacey Tc, sunday 14-Nov-21 24
Emilie
How many changes will be made on your wedding dress?
Emilie, On December 12, 2016 at 09:05

Hi beautiful brides I'm sure you can't wait to wear your wedding dress!! It might need a few alterations before it's perfectly ready! How many changes will be made on your wedding dress? Image:...

Synthyche, monday 2-Jan-17 19
Emilie
How many tables will you have for the reception?
Emilie, On December 13, 2016 at 08:05

Hi lovely ladies Your guests will all have to sit for dinner! How many tables will you have for the reception?

Terry, monday 2-Jan-17 7
Emilie
How many days are left on your countdown?
Emilie, On December 14, 2016 at 18:05

Hi lovely ladies You're getting married! How many days are left on your countdown before the big day? Go to your planner and look up how many days you have left before you say I Do Image:...

Terry, monday 2-Jan-17 10
María
6 gorgeous purple wedding bouquet ideas
María, On December 23, 2016 at 15:05

Brides - to - be, Purple is the most stunning color for weddings while purple wedding bouquets are also becoming really hot. Here are some purple bouquets from light lavander to deep violet Which one...

Terry, monday 2-Jan-17 6
L
Show me your bridal makeup looks! ?
Linzer, On December 23, 2016 at 20:41

So makeup is my favourite thing in the world (besides my FH and cats) and I want to do my own makeup for my engagement shoot and hopefully wedding day. Are you doing your own? Done your trial yet?...

Mary, wednesday 24-Oct-18 20
María
What percentage of your wedding decor is DIY?
María, On December 26, 2016 at 15:05

WW Canada Before the big day: When planning your wedding on a budget, you need to save on as much as possible. And our Community is full of ideas on how to do most of everything yourself What...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 6
María
Friday, saturday or Sunday wedding?
María, On December 28, 2016 at 11:05

Hi ladies, Im pretty sure you all are going to go for a saturday! But just checking: Friday, saturday or Sunday wedding? *** Images: Pinterest

Terry, monday 2-Jan-17 8
María
Plated Dinner vs. Buffet
María, On December 28, 2016 at 12:05

Hey ladies The two most common serving styles are: Plated dinner or buffet. Plated dinner is the most formal of all serving styles and is best if you are having a traditional wedding. Buffet work best...

Terry, monday 2-Jan-17 8
María
Ceremony and wedding reception in the same place?
María, On December 29, 2016 at 08:05

Brides - to -be! When the wedding reception is in the same place of the ceremony, everything is easier for your guests and planning. Are you having the ceremony and reception at the same place? ***...

Terry, monday 2-Jan-17 9
María
High vs. low centerpieces
María, On December 30, 2016 at 16:05

Hi WW Canada! A good place to start with your centerpieces choice is to do it simple: High vs. low centerpieces High centerpieces Low centerpieces Or do you prefer a mix of high and low? What's your...

Terry, monday 2-Jan-17 8
María
What season will be your wedding?
María, On January 2, 2017 at 08:05

Hi lovely brides, What season will be your wedding? A. Spring B. Summer C. Autumn D. Winter *** Leave you comment below and continue in the next question >> Wich bouquet reflets yout style? ...

Shevonn, monday 20-Feb-17 61
María
Your wedding color palette is....

Lovely ladies, We are at the end of our What color palette should you choose for your wedding? quiz Majority of A: Option 1: Vivid flame woodland Option 2: Serenity blue, white and green Option 3:...

Alexa, sunday 30-Jul-17 34
María
How would you describe your wedding style?

Hi lovely brides Think about how you want your wedding to look and feel to find out your wedding color scheme How would you describe your wedding style? A. Glamorous B. Relaxed C. Rustic D. Romantic...

Shevonn, monday 20-Feb-17 27
María
Wich type of dress de you see yourself wearing?

Hi amazing brides This quiz will help you decide what color palette is best for your big day! Wich type of dress de you see yourself wearing? A. Elegant lace B. Light and airy C. Simple A - Line D....

April, monday 20-Feb-17 26
María
Where will your wedding take place?

WW Canada Community Your wedding venue is a major factor in choosing your color scheme. There are some colours that work better in certain venue types. Where will your wedding take place? A. Hotel or...

April, monday 20-Feb-17 35
María
Affordable wedding centerpieces for your tables
María, On January 2, 2017 at 10:05

Hi Community Wedding centerpieces bring your tablescapes to life, adding volume, dimension and on - theme colors to your reception. But choosing the right arrangement can feel overwhelming, especially...

Erin, tuesday 24-Jan-17 9
María
Who is getting married in 2017?
María, On January 2, 2017 at 11:05

Morning Community, Hope you start the new year with lots of love and wedding goals Who is getting married in 2017?

Terry, monday 2-Jan-17 4
María
Paper flowers for your weeding decor
María, On January 2, 2017 at 14:05

Brides - to - be, you won't belive these beautiful decorations are made with paper If you want to incorporated handmade touches then paper flowers could be the perfect match for you wedding decor Let...

Juliana, thursday 5-Jan-17 7
L
Money talk: how much are you planning to spend on your wedding?
Linzer, On December 29, 2016 at 16:39

It's a bit of a sensitive subject but how much are you planning to spend on your wedding? Almost as important, who is paying for it all? As I see the cost of everything adding up I'm left scratching...

Kate, friday 17-Mar-17 31
María
Which bouquet reflects your style?

Beautiful brides, To find out your color palette let us know: Wich bouquet reflets yout style? A. B. C. D. *** Next question >> How would you describe your wedding style?

April, monday 20-Feb-17 40
Lisa
Michaels sale today!
Lisa, On November 26, 2016 at 09:34

FYI Brides to be! I got a 60% off coupon in my inbox from Michael's for this weekend ! Make sure you sign up for their automatic emails! You get better coupons! Great way to save on invites!!!! Lisa...

Lisa, monday 28-Nov-16 10

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics