Lindsey

London, Ontario · From January 2021

Happily married 🎉

October 16, 2022

557days 1hrs
Hyun
Photographer won't give us our photos
Hyun, On December 16, 2022 at 09:42

Not usually the one to post but I’m getting incredibly frustrated at how unprofessional my wedding photographer is and need your opinions. We got married July of this year and booked our wedding...

Hank, tuesday 20-Dec-22 4
Kristyn
Wedding favours
Kristyn, On October 29, 2022 at 18:24

Just wondering if people still do wedding favours and what you have or plan on doing? I’m conflicted about it, I feel like that money could be spent elsewhere. Is it a thing of the past?!?!

Misty, sunday 5-Feb-23 40 1
Lindsey
The Perfect Day
Lindsey, On November 6, 2022 at 13:58

October 16, 2022 was the most perfect day. After 14 years of being together we finally did it! It was everything we wanted and more. Here are a few sneak peeks that we got back from our amazing...

Lindsey, sunday 13-Nov-22 11 2
Lindsay
dress fitting Alert!!
Lindsay, On November 4, 2022 at 09:28

I am looking for a good shape wear to try on wedding dresses with! Any suggestions? I would LOVE advice because taking off the whole dress to remove the shape wear is a hassle! help!

Lindsey, sunday 6-Nov-22 9
Lindsey
Budget friendly transportation
Lindsey, On August 5, 2022 at 15:26

Does anyone have any ideas for affordable transportation to and from the wedding. I would like to provide transportation for my wedding party. I’ve looking into limo companies and the cheapest quote...

DavidpIvafQE, sunday 4-Sep-22 3 78
Melissa
Plus ones
Melissa, On May 11, 2022 at 14:08

Hello everyone! Just looking for an opinion on giving guests a “plus one”. For those who are single or don’t have a long term significant other is it still etiquette to provide them with a plus one?...

Rebecca, wednesday 8-Jun-22 27
Lindsey
Photographer bailed and hasn't returned money
Lindsey, On April 10, 2022 at 14:53

Hello! This is a post looking for support, guidance, or maybe others who have experienced the same thing. I hired a well known London, Ontario photographer to shoot my October 2022 wedding. They are...

Kara, tuesday 12-Apr-22 4
T
London Ontario Brides
Tiffany, On January 14, 2022 at 13:03

Looking to chat and connect with London brides. Seeing what vendors you guys have booked/seen? Starting the planning process all over again for our wedding. Im getting married in 2023.

Tiffany, thursday 13-Oct-22 13
Lindsey
Couples getting married on October 16, 2022 in Ontario
Lindsey, On March 16, 2022 at 13:49

Hi Everyone! October 16th is coming up quickly! I feel like planning our wedding has been on hold for so long but now it's quickly approaching and time to get more things done. How's everyone's...

Bogdanoyi, thursday 17-Mar-22 9
Amanda
Gifts For Your Wedding Party!
Amanda, On March 6, 2022 at 12:06

Are you giving gifts to the members of your wedding party? If so, what will you be gifting? Let's so them off so other brides can get ideas!! Since we only have one person standing up for each of us,...

Amanda, monday 4-Apr-22 26
A
Show me your wedding dresses!!
Alyx, On January 4, 2022 at 03:54

Yes I’m thinking about wedding dresses at 2 am 🤦🏼‍♀️😬 I’m worried my dress is out of date .. I’ll link my dress below. I ordered it in September and it’s a very trendy dress shop but the consultant...

Fleurdsign, wednesday 28-Feb-24 146 3
Lindsey
How to Organize a Raffle instead of Stag and Doe
Lindsey, On March 16, 2022 at 14:16

With the current Covid-19 situation and the hassle of running a stag and doe, I'm wondering if anyone has tips for running a raffle? We're thinking of doing a classic booze raffle - nice cooler filled...

Hank, saturday 19-Mar-22 4
Jenny
Seriously in love with my dress 🥰
Jenny, On January 28, 2022 at 17:14

Look at this killer photo the store associate took of me 😍 can’t believe I’m getting married this year! Here’s the front as well -

Lindsey, wednesday 16-Mar-22 19

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics