Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lindsey
Curious October 2022 Ontario

Budget friendly transportation

Lindsey, on August 5, 2022 at 15:26 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Does anyone have any ideas for affordable transportation to and from the wedding. I would like to provide transportation for my wedding party. I’ve looking into limo companies and the cheapest quote so far is $700 for 3 hours in the afternoon and 3 hours at night. Our venue is located less than 20 minutes from the hotel where we are all staying and we can’t justify spending that much money for maybe 1 hour of total driving all night. It feels rather anticlimactic to get Ubers or a taxi at the end of the night…. Thought? Ideas?

3 Comments

Latest activity by DavidpIvafQE, on September 4, 2022 at 17:55
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Did you find the budget friendly transportation you wanted or just going in the cars to keep it simple? I would imagine the costs have gone higher if anything.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband and I were in the same boat. I called around and they were wanting almost 800 dollars for just a ride to our venue and back. We couldn't justify spending that kind of money for less then a 15 minute drive.

We all just used our cars to get to our venue and I drove with my father, mother and my moh. Since most of us drank through out the night we couldn't drive home, so we were able to leave our vehicles at our venue overnight, took a cab home and we just picked up our vehicles the next morning

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am in the same boat, I just need a limo for me and the girls from hotel to the venue a 20 min drive and was quoted the same thing, since I am getting ready at the venue, I decided to just Uber us. They do have Uber XL so depending on what they send us, I am just going to order 2 Uber XL because I can not justify $500-$800 for a 20 min limo ride, I may even just rent a van and have someone do the driving around.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics