Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lindsey
Curious October 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on October 16, 2022 in Ontario

Lindsey, on March 16, 2022 at 13:49 Posted in Ontario 0 9

Hi Everyone! October 16th is coming up quickly! I feel like planning our wedding has been on hold for so long but now it's quickly approaching and time to get more things done. How's everyone's wedding planning going?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Bogdanoyi, on March 17, 2022 at 02:49
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! Compared to some friends who are getting married around the same time, I feel like I’m behind on some things. Our photographer drama set us back quite a bit and it’s taken me months to get back into excitement and planning mode.
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    WOW! You are a planning aficionado! Congratulations for getting so many things set!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WeddingWire Lindsey!

That's so exciting!!! Your day is coming up quick!

How is the planning going for you?!

• Daily
    Expert August 2022 Ontario
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow!! You are ahead of your game Lindsey! You’re doing good with your planning😁
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sending out invitations is such an exciting step. We agreed to skip save the dates and go right to invitations but still need to finalize our guest list and some other details before we get to that.

So far we have selected our venue and photographer. Out venue includes ceremony, reception, food, and DJ. We had a big mess with our first photographer and so just recently I found a new one while I await a refund from the first one I booked. I've purchased my wedding dress. We've selected our wedding party. I have an appointment to go bridesmaid dress shopping next month with my girls. We have selected a hotel to get ready at and are in the process of blocking off rooms for our guests. We have selected a hair stylist and makeup artist for myself, the girls, and my mom.

Up next is finalizing our guest list and looking into transportation for the wedding party to get from the hotel to venue and back again. Smiley smile

Happy planning! Smiley smile

• Daily
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Congrats, your wedding is coming soon!!😍
  • Daily
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Lindsey, I feel you!! Same here our wedding is On august 4 2022. I haven’t do anything relating to wedding planning for a long time!! Now I find myself getting anxious. My husband and I are working on our invitation right now and plan to finalized it next week. Since we postpone twice, I have to talk to the venue manager to make sure we still on the same page. Good luck with your planning. What have you done so far? Oh and I’m working on my centerpieces and collecting vases and buying them.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We’ve been engaged for over 3 years and by the time we get married we will have been together for 14 years! We started wedding planning in January of last year and it’s finally starting to come together.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That must be exciting for you! How long have you been engaged?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics