Deborah

Ottawa, Ontario · From January 2020

Happily married 🎉

July 16, 2022

647days 4hrs
Brooke
Flowers - real or fake?
Brooke, On July 28, 2021 at 11:12

Hi everyone! I'm having a dilemma with what to do with flowers for my center pieces. I'm wanting to save as much money as I can when it comes to floral arrangements and use that money towards real...

Julie, wednesday 4-Aug-21 10 1
Kristen
Walking Down the Aisle Alone
Kristen, On December 7, 2020 at 12:30

I am wondering if there are any brides out there that are planning to 'give themselves away'? I am planning to but am feeling a bit alone in this, it seems that there is a lot of expectation I should...

Carly, tuesday 26-Oct-21 58 1
Deborah
Who got married during covid and is postponing the big party for later?
Deborah, On November 26, 2020 at 11:03

I would love to hear your stories on this! My husband and I never wanted a long engagement to begin with, but we needed one in order to save up for the expensive wedding. When COVID came around, we...

Vinod, wednesday 2-Dec-20 3 173
M
Fake flowers, yay or nay?
Meghan, On November 16, 2020 at 14:31

So my fiancee is allergic to life in general, but pollen is one allergic that really gets him. He said he would deal with real flowers, but I want him to be comfortable, and not sneezing...

Elena18, tuesday 27-Jun-23 13
Stefanie
Artificial flowers
Stefanie, On September 17, 2020 at 12:13

I am looking for the best places to order artificial flowers online! I need them for my center pieces and lanterns lining the isle! Where have you gotten flowers from?

Deborah, wednesday 23-Sep-20 7
Maria
Couples getting married on March 27, 2021 in Ontario
Maria, On May 5, 2020 at 10:54

Hello everyone, My name is Maria. We are all getting married the same day and I thought it will be so cool to meet other couples with the same date. I will be getting married in Mississauga, Ontario...

Niki, wednesday 24-Jun-20 5
First
Hair & makeup stylist toronto
First, On April 23, 2020 at 20:30

Hiya! Does anyone have recommendations for hair & makeup stylists that will travel to me? I would prefer if they were located in Toronto, so that there isn’t a hefty travel fee. Please send...

Ashley, monday 4-May-20 6
K
Suggestions for florists (so that $ does not make me cry...)
Khuraman, On April 18, 2020 at 17:09

Hey guys! Hope everyone is safe and healthy during these crazy times! I feel for those who planned to have their big day this year, I hope it still turns out great even if it is postponed I am getting...

Vinod, monday 20-Apr-20 11
Wawa
Budget for Wedding Attire, Makeup, Hair & Flowers
Wawa, On March 22, 2020 at 18:53

Hey brides! Just wondering what everyone’s budget is to make themselves look fabulous on their day.

Amanda, friday 15-May-20 26 1
B
Where to buy bridesmaid dresses online
Bree, On April 15, 2020 at 15:33

Hello all you lovely brides out there! My hearts go out to all of you have spent so much time planning your day to have it be postponed. We are getting married mid-September and are moving ahead with...

Britt, monday 18-May-20 8

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics