Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maria
Curious August 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on March 27, 2021 in Ontario

Maria, on May 5, 2020 at 10:54 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Hello everyone,

My name is Maria. We are all getting married the same day and I thought it will be so cool to meet other couples with the same date.

I will be getting married in Mississauga, Ontario and can't wait for our day to come. Smiley smile

5 Comments

Latest activity by Niki, on June 24, 2020 at 17:50
  • Niki
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Niki ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Sabrina,

I'm feeling confident about March. I know everything is up in the air and realistically we won't know until the time comes, but I do feel confident and positive that we will all be able to get married on this day with hopefully very little to no restrictions Smiley smile

• S
    Newbie November 2021 Ontario
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey everyone,

I’m also getting married this day. Just wondering how everyone else is feeling about March next year ? Are you worried ?
  • Niki
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Niki ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi everyone! We've officially postponed our wedding to our new day - March 27th, 2021 due to Covid19. We feel much better about postponing and we are excited about our new spring day (our wedding was originally suppose to happen this fall). Our ceremony is in Toronto and we will be driving to Cambridge for our venue.Smiley smile

• Maria
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Maria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Deborah! congrats to you too Smiley smile

My planning has been good, I am actually enjoying it a lot and is keeping me busy during this time.

So far I have booked venue, photographer, videographer, make up & hair and DJ.

I see that we have the same DJ Smiley winking

How is your planning going?

• Deborah
    Beginner July 2022 Ontario
    Deborah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Maria, congratulations! I'm getting married in Brampton on that same day. How has planning been?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics