Shayla

'McLennan', Alberta · From December 2019

Happily married 🎉

June 1, 2023

301days 5hrs
Natasha
Welcome Gift Bag
Natasha, On March 9, 2020 at 11:35

Hey All, We have a whole clan of guests coming up from the US to attend our wedding in May. We wanted to put together a welcome bag for everyone in their hotel rooms. My FH is gonna create an info...

Shannon, tuesday 10-Mar-20 20
Alyssa
Are you in favor of favours?
Alyssa, On February 25, 2020 at 21:18

I was always someone who thought wedding favors were a really fun addition to any wedding! It was always fun receiving a little something, kind of like a thank you for attending! However, as I started...

Karina, thursday 12-Mar-20 30 1
Shayla
Destination Wedding Hair
Shayla, On March 7, 2020 at 18:47

Hey! We're planning a destination wedding (probably in St Lucia, Jamaica or the French Polynesia). But I have a question about wedding hair! I have naturally curly, thick hair. Did anyone who had a...

Ashley, tuesday 10-Mar-20 3 81
Jenna
Edmonton Wedding Venues - byob
Jenna, On December 22, 2019 at 12:33

Hi there! I have recently gotten engaged and am in the process of picking a venue. We need to find a place that allows us to bring our own alcohol and I am definitely struggling to find a place. We...

Shayla, friday 6-Mar-20 8 1
Kelsey
Wedding Dress Shopping in Edmonton
Kelsey, On January 28, 2020 at 12:33

Exactly what the title says! What are the best shops in Edmonton? Do they require an appointment or can you just walk in?

Amanda, friday 22-May-20 7
S
Winter wedding ceremony
Sara, On February 25, 2020 at 23:24

Trying to find a place that will only do a ceremony and no reception seems impossible. We want to get married in the mountains in the winter, I know somewhat crazy. We want an outdoor ceremony, but...

Shayla, friday 6-Mar-20 8
Marliss
Aug-1-2020 Wedding Makeup! North of Grande Prairie ab
Marliss, On March 4, 2020 at 00:40

I was thinking of getting makeup done for my 5 bridesmaids and I, but I honestly have no idea who would be someone to ask? Fairview, AB would be closest town on day of wedding. But Peace River and...

Shayla, friday 6-Mar-20 2
Laura
Barn Wedding Questions
Laura, On March 6, 2020 at 07:55

Hi everyone! We’re going to look at venues today, one of which is a dreamy barn with acreage that I have my heart set on. For those who have had a rural wedding, or attended one, what sort of...

Alannah Saccone, sunday 31-Jan-21 9 1
Shayla
Family Issues
Shayla, On March 6, 2020 at 08:27

Hi all, For those who chose not to invite family that they cut ties with, I just want to know how you managed a wedding without? My fiance's family is great and will all be there, but I'm only...

Patricia, thursday 14-May-20 8 95
Ashley
Destination wedding
Ashley, On November 9, 2019 at 14:36

Looking to get married in Cuba, which agents /wedding planners did you use to plan your destination wedding?

Shayla, thursday 5-Mar-20 6
N
Destination wedding
Nikolina, On January 12, 2020 at 14:47

Hey just wondering for abit of advice. I was thinking of doing a destination wedding. I was wondering like what were people experiences? What were the rough cost? Would you recommend doing a...

Shayla, thursday 5-Mar-20 13
Shauna
Leaving rings on for yoga or gym?
Shauna, On March 4, 2020 at 09:53

I usually leave my engagement ring at home when I go to yoga or the gym, but sometimes I go right after work, so I still have my ring on. The yoga studio I got to doesn't have lockers, just cubbies,...

Shauna, sunday 22-Aug-21 19

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics