Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kim
Devoted June 2022 British Columbia

Do vendors need to be put on seating chart?

Kim, on October 27, 2020 at 12:24 Posted in Wedding reception 0 4

I know that vendors (photographers, DJ, etc) need to be included in your count to the caterer, but do you give them a seat at a table and put on a seating chart?

If not, where do they typically eat their dinner?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on October 27, 2020 at 21:46
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes your photographer or if you have 2, they need to be included with your count for food as well as where you're going to sit for dinner. It will also say in your contract if they need to be included for food. My fiance and I's photographer outlines what she needs for the day since we have her and her second shooter for 12 hours.

For DJ, they should also be included for the food count but you don't need to include them in the seating chart. They usually eat at their dj booth.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They should have a clearly marked table in the same room as the reception (I personally really dislike it when couples "hide" the vendors in a different room or space when they eat) but it's not necessary to put them on the big printed board with their names if for whatever reason you don't want to have them on it.

• Christina
    Curious August 2022 Ontario
    Christina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've got my photographers, wedding planner, her assistant etc at a 'vendor table' on the seating chart. It helps me keep track of meals for the caterer and gives them a place to get off their feet and have a bite to eat.

• Olivia
    Frequent user October 2021 Ontario
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Photographers need to be seated at a table and on the seating chart, typically DJs eat at their DJ table but you could always send them an email just to double check with them!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics