I'm feeling so frustrated and don't even know what to do anymore.
After having to postpone our wedding until next year, we came to the decision (not easily) that we would elope, just the two of us. We thought that would be the safest option, but boy were we wrong. Since we were planning on going to Vernon (in the interior), we are now not able to travel there from the Lower Mainland.
Our hotel has cancelled our reservation and we are back to square one.
We could elope locally or push the elopement back a few weeks, but I'm just so discouraged that I don't even want to plan again with having the possibility of that being ruined too. Instead we may just be getting married at our postponed wedding next year, which again, is not what I wanted at all.
I can't be alone in this, please!