Skip to main content
Jacquie
Jacquie

Calgary, Alberta ยท From August 2021

Engaged to my boyfriend of 9 years. Decided to finally have a wedding on our 10 year anniversary.

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

August 13, 2022

17hrs : 18min

Discussions

Jacquie
Flower Girl Dress
Jacquie of Wedding fashion, On March 28, 2022 at 18:11

Anyone else having difficulty picking out a flower girl dress? It feels harder then picking out my dress. Our flower girl is our 6 year old daughter, so It's really important to me that she loves her...

Alyx, tuesday 29-Mar-22 7 73
Jacquie
Downtown Calgary - Back up wedding picture locations
Jacquie of Alberta, On March 11, 2022 at 17:04

Anyone know of some great back up wedding picture locations in downtown Calgary? We are planning to do pictures at Prince's Island, but would like a back up in case it rains. I don't think the...

Jacquie, wednesday 16-Mar-22 5 42
Jacquie
Did you send save the dates?
Jacquie of Before the wedding, On January 18, 2022 at 16:08

Does everyone send save the dates now a days? Did you decide to skip them and were your out of town guests okay with that? Our wedding is in August and I was going to send Save the Dates to out of...

Caitlin, saturday 22-Jan-22 26 226
Jacquie
Wedding Website Pictures
Jacquie of WeddingWire, On November 24, 2021 at 12:38

Does anyone also not have any pictures to add to their wedding website? We aren't doing an engagement shoot and haven't had professional photos in 4-5 years. All of our professional photos include our...

Vinod, thursday 25-Nov-21 5 79
Jacquie
When to book Hair and Make-up
Jacquie of Beauty, On September 28, 2021 at 18:17

I wasn't going to even start thinking about hair and makeup till in the new year, but now I am hearing some stylists are already booking well into summer 2022. When are you planning on booking hair...

Meghan, thursday 30-Sep-21 11 115

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics