Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jacquie
Frequent user August 2022 Alberta

Wedding Website Pictures

Jacquie, on November 24, 2021 at 12:38 Posted in WeddingWire 0 5

Does anyone also not have any pictures to add to their wedding website? We aren't doing an engagement shoot and haven't had professional photos in 4-5 years. All of our professional photos include our daughter as a baby and she is now almost 6. Should I leave the random stock photos? Upload some pictures of city we are getting married in or the outside of our venue? Upload the Christmas photo I took for our Christmas cards with my iPhone? lol I need help.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on November 25, 2021 at 13:36
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can use the recent pictures you have of yourselves for the engagement on the website though the ones with the kids are way older and not usable. The website should allow you to replace the picture on there by deleting the one you have posted.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You mean the generic stock images? Yes, you can just get rid of those when you're editing the page.

• Jacquie
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Jacquie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Is there a way to just delete the photos right from the website? I will have to play around with it. Thanks!
  • Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re the same, we haven’t gotten engagement photos done and we’re now two years post engagement LOL. We took a few nice photos together using a tripod which is what we’re using for the website and otherwise, we’re using pics of the venue city and our honeymoon destination.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You don't have to have photos. It's really up to you. I've RSVPed for weddings on a bunch of websites that had no photos. And I don't see any problem with using a photo that includes your daughter. If you have an "about us" section, that would be a great place to use old photos. This would give newer friends and acquaintances you're inviting a glimpse of your relationship history/story.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics