Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jacquie
Frequent user August 2022 Alberta

When to book Hair and Make-up

Jacquie, on September 28, 2021 at 18:17 Posted in Beauty 0 11

I wasn't going to even start thinking about hair and makeup till in the new year, but now I am hearing some stylists are already booking well into summer 2022. When are you planning on booking hair and make-up?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Meghan, on September 30, 2021 at 13:16
  • Meghan
    Devoted September 2022 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes stylist are booking up quick! i have already booked my hair and makeup and my wedding is a year away! with covid you have to book every vendor way in advance I find

• Jacquie
    Jacquie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I thought people would think I’m crazy for booking all these vendors right away. I’m really glad I asked.
  • Megan
    Frequent user July 2023 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

People thought I was crazy for booking my vendors for 2023 now, but like others have said it's tough to find vendors so I'm really glad I was on the ball. The only downside is that you'll have to put deposits down for many vendors which can get expensive if you do it all at once. To my knowledge most hair/makeup people do not require deposits though.

• Kara
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would recommend booking ASAP. I had trouble finding someone available 14 months prior…. Especially with a summer date. And Covid. If you’re able to book soon, I would suggest it. Then it’s out of your hair and you’re worry free for that 🙂
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Definitely a good idea!
  • Jacquie
    Jacquie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m going to reach out to a few tonight and see if people are available/booking for August 2022 yet.
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm in the process of booking makeup right now for May 2022. The makeup artist im wanting to use wasn't booking 2022 weddings until yesterday.
  • Daily
    Expert August 2022 Ontario
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Omg! The sooner the better! I’m getting married on august 4, 2022 and both my hair bad makeup are already booked. Since covid they’re much busier
  • Jacquie
    Jacquie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Good to know, I’m going to book ASAP then.
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'd be booking asap. I know many who are booked almost through 2023. If you know who you want, what's the harm booking already.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    When my wedding was first scheduled for 2020 I booked my makeup at the end of 2018. My aunt is doing my hair so I didnt have to look for someone
    It's best to start looking and booking as soon as you can to get your spot. Spots full up fast

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics