Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alexandra
VIP November 2019 British Columbia

Veils

Alexandra, on March 27, 2019 at 17:31 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 12
Hey loves!

So I’ve been looking at veils and the one I liked in David’s and it was $240 😬 so I ended up looking around on Aliexpress and was able to order 3 different veils to try for $40 total!

I have to wait until mid-late April for them all to arrive but I’m so excited and really hope that one of them works out!

So I’m wondering, if you guys got veils where did you end up getting them from, and how much did you spend?

12 Comments

Latest activity by Robyn, on March 28, 2019 at 18:48
  • Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just got my veil and I paid an arm and a leg for it ($500) - but it's really great quality, chapel length with an added blusher, and I was so stressed out by my dress that I just wanted it purchased and done.

• Toni Rose
    Frequent user October 2023 Ontario
    Toni Rose ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    WOW that's an amazing deal for veils!! Take pictures when you get them and let us know how it looks with your dress 💕
  • Melissa
    Devoted May 2019 Alberta
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ended up lucking out and got my chapel length veil from Davids Bridal on sale for $40 from $150+.

At least with ordering yours online, you'll have options!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got a birdcage veil from the wedding shoppe in London, and I got a fingertip veil with beading at the bridal salon I got my dress.

• Paige
    Frequent user June 2019 Manitoba
    Paige ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m going veil shopping on Sunday at a place called Diamond are a girls best friend in Winnipeg and all of their veils are $50 plus tax.
  • N
    Beginner May 2020 Quebec
    Nancy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have not seen a veil from Ali Express but I am curious to see what it will look like . I have bought scarfs from them and it was very good quality.
  • Amanda
    Newbie June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Check out Facebook market or kijiji. I saw many there for roughly $30 and up. Good luck!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought 3 from JJs House online for about $50 for all 3!! (Couldnt decide which one I wanted from online photos) decided on the one in the photo below when i got it in and the quality is amazing for the $16 price!!! I'm so happy i absolutely love it!! I cannot recommend JJs House enough!!

Veils 1
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The veil I tried on with my dress was I think $170 if not more! So I said no to that and I'm just borrowing my bridesmaids from her wedding.
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got mine from the bridal salon I got my dress from and paid $30 for it! I got 10% off the price because I was getting my dress from them as well
  • Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mind from Unveiled! it was $300

• Marissa
    Expert August 2019 Ontario
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My mom actually made mine! I think we spent around $40 as well, and it took just a day to make. If you know anyone who can sew, I recommend DIYing.

Veils 2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics