Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alexandra
VIP November 2019 British Columbia

Photographer no show.

Alexandra, on September 22, 2018 at 04:06 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 20
RANT: I’m more than a little pissed right now. So basically our photographer didn’t show up for our engagement photos. Took us half an hour to get in touch with the photographer before we found out he just forgot about us. I’m so glad I got our deposit back so we can pick another photographer. We were waiting in the rain and he no showed and I’m just so annoyed.

20 Comments

Latest activity by Samantha, on September 29, 2018 at 00:50
  • Samantha
    Curious July 2019 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Brad Quarrington photography !! He’s amazing try him !!
  • Julia
    Frequent user June 2019 Alberta
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would be super frustrated and annoyed. As annoying as it must be for you, the benefit is that you found out before the wedding, and a engagement session can be rescheduled while a wedding cannot
  • B
    Beginner April 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I know a couple who is amazing! They will be taking my engagement pics. They are M2 Grafika..you can find them on instagram!
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You are right to be pissed. Blessing in disguise though. Better to find out on the engagement photos than on the wedding day itself!

• Alexandra
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We actually did manage to find someone else! He had mutual friends and he’s awesome!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! We actually got super lucky and found a photographer we met on Sunday and he had mutual friends to my fiancé and he’s just awesome. He’s $200 more but like his pictures are so much better!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks for all your guys’ super nice comments ❤️ Makes me feel better that other people feel like I do about the situation!

We did end up finding another photographer who we just love the style of, he’s got mutual friends and he’s just so nice and relaxed and both my fiancé and I loved meeting him! He’s $200 more but I just feel like he’s the right person for us so really this came as a blessing!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

WOW I would be SOOOO pissed too!!!

I'm so glad you got your money back! Good luck on finding another!

• A
    Devoted October 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So sorry to hear about this. On the positive side, you did get your money back and it's not the wedding day. Still though, it's not fun when stuff like this happens, its your time wasted as well. I hope you find a better photographer soon.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Unbelievable! I can't understand how anybody would even still have a business if this were to happen! Completely unprofessional and I would go on to leave a bad review on google, weddingwire (if on here), their website (if they have one and you are able to), and basically just find other sites where you could possibly leave that same review.

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Glad you got your deposit back. Be happy you learned this about him at your engagement photos and not on your wedding day!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So annoying! Glad you got your deposit back though! Good luck on your search again!

• Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is beyond frustrating!! At least you will now get to pick a photographer who is hopefully better organized.

• Carmela
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Carmela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’s terrible business on their part! I’m so glad you got your money back! I would write a review on them! Warn other future clients
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not good from their part and yes that you got your deposit back before it went further.
  • Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm so sorry to hear that, Alexandra. I would be livid.

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh man that's awful! I'm getting mine later today and we have already had to reschedule once and I booked the day off work.. it is POURING here (sunshine coast BC). I'd be so mad if my photographer didn't show too, but all i can say is thank God it happened at the engagement shoot and not the wedding (not that it's that much better though!
  • Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh wow - that’s horrible. I’d be super annoyed and pissed off as well. Like other posters have said, leave a review so others are aware.

On a more positive note, good thing it wasn’t your actual wedding day, if you were planning to have the same photographer. Just saved you from a big fiasco from potentially happening!
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow! That is supper annoying. For sure leave a review so other couples know!
    I would be sooooooo pissed!
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

OMG that's terrible. Be sure to leave reviews about them online to ensure that no other couples go through what you just went through.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics