Mo

'Edmonton', Alberta · From November 2019

Happily married 🎉

September 10, 2021

931days 9hrs
Mo
No kids allowed decorating?
Mo, On September 8, 2021 at 08:42

So one of my very dear and close friends is helping us with decorating the hall we have our wedding at one night prior. She plans to bring her tween son to the hall after she picks him up from school....

Alexandra, thursday 9-Sep-21 3
Kelsey
Guest list - how to respond?
Kelsey, On September 7, 2021 at 11:20

My fiancé's parents asked us for our guest list I thought it was a bit odd, but we sent them a copy. They have now responded saying these xyz aunts and uncles need to bee added to the list as well as...

Vinod, saturday 11-Sep-21 19
Mo
Have you ever offered your officiant to stay for dinner?
Mo, On September 6, 2021 at 08:55

Hi Everyone, We have hired a wonderful officiant and would like to invite her and her business partner husband to stay for dinner. My only concern is that they dont have the same views as us regarding...

Hank, monday 6-Sep-21 4 110
Mo
Food Tasting and changes
Mo, On August 23, 2021 at 15:03

Hi everyone, My Fiance and I went to our hotel venue for our food tasting last week. We are having a buffet at our wedding. The food tasting was good but we decided on changing one entree and picked...

Amanda, wednesday 25-Aug-21 5
Jess
Wedding "2.0" Reception
Jess, On August 13, 2021 at 14:38

Hi all! My husband and I had a mini backyard wedding with our parents and bridal party in July 2020. With things opening, we finally feel like we can plan our "2.0" Celebration for summer 2022 without...

Jess, tuesday 17-Aug-21 6 1
Rebecca
Down the Aisle
Rebecca, On August 11, 2021 at 11:55

Ok so I'm having a dilemma. first will start with a little background my dad and I were very close when i was little once I hit my teens it was bad... to the point of running away and everything. I...

Mo, tuesday 17-Aug-21 4
Mo
When is a good time to open the Candy Table?
Mo, On August 16, 2021 at 00:46

Hi everyone, I am planning to have a Candy Table for our wedding. We plan to have the ceremony and wedding all in one place. I just don't know if it's customary to have the Candy table open from the...

Mo, monday 16-Aug-21 11

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics