Holly

Caledonia, Ontario · From September 2019

Happily married 🎉

June 18, 2021

1065days 5hrs
H
Costco Florals
Holly, On March 18, 2021 at 13:13

Has anybody ordered Costco wedding florals recently? Due to postponing and new restrictions from covid, I’m looking at more affordable options for our wedding table decor. Just looking for reviews on...

Natasha, sunday 28-Mar-21 4
Colleen
Getting Married Anyways (may 2021)
Colleen, On December 15, 2020 at 13:19

My fiancé and I have been engaged for almost two years. We decided to wait until we were both done school (my MA and his college program) before getting married. We also don’t live together for...

Kristin, sunday 27-Dec-20 26
Stefanie
Gathering size/how many guests
Stefanie, On October 21, 2020 at 16:22

I am curious, how many are you allowed for a wedding in your province currently? Are you making guest a, b, c lists with possibility of different numbers for next year? How are you handling this? We...

Hank, thursday 5-Nov-20 39
Symone
Feeling defeated
Symone, On August 10, 2020 at 03:04

My fiancé and I were supposed to be getting married in 18 days, I pickup up my dress a month and a half ago and got our bridesmaids dresses and because of the postponing decided to hire a videographer...

Alexandra, wednesday 12-Aug-20 23
Olivia
Dress shopping advice
Olivia, On August 4, 2020 at 16:56

Hi everyone! I’m going to dress shopping in two weeks, I’m super excited but also a little overwhelmed. I always thought I knew what style I wanted but now I have no idea! Any advice on how not to go...

Holly, saturday 8-Aug-20 11
H
Wedding Party Gifts
Holly, On August 5, 2020 at 21:58

What is everybody thinking of doing for gifts for their wedding party?? I want to give something they may actually use again and love but doesn’t necessarily break the bank. Any suggestions??

Alison, thursday 6-Aug-20 11 1
H
November 7 Wedding Invitations
Holly, On July 19, 2020 at 21:59

Hello! We are still hanging on to our wedding Set for November 7 (we also have a plan b date June 18 as a worst case scenario but we had already booked vendors and everything prior to covid hitting so...

Holly, monday 20-Jul-20 6
H
Online Stag and Doe??
Holly, On June 28, 2020 at 21:08

Our jack and Jill was supposed to April 18, and then moved to August 22, and now we have cancelled it as it just doesn’t seem like Covid restrictions are going away quickly. HOWEVER!! We are making a...

Courtney, saturday 14-Nov-20 3 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics