Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner June 2021 Ontario

Online Stag and Doe??

Holly, on June 28, 2020 at 21:08 Posted in Before the wedding 1 3

Our jack and Jill was supposed to April 18, and then moved to August 22, and now we have cancelled it as it just doesn’t seem like Covid restrictions are going away quickly. HOWEVER!! We are making a plan for an online jack and Jill, as we have all the prizes and supplies and then some. Has anybody done this lately?? Any tips or ideas?? We want to make it as fun as we can since we aren’t able to have the big party.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Courtney, on November 14, 2020 at 11:58
  • Courtney
    Curious June 2021 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A friend of the family did this a month ago, I'm planning to do the same!
    They created an "event" on Facebook, and invited friends/family to participate in celebrating their Jack & Jill. There was an admission fee ($15 if I recall).

They showed 10 gift baskets they created, with before and after shots, so everyone could see the items in each basket.Eveyone had a 2week window to bid on their baskets, by e-transfers. After putting in money the couple sent them a picture of their ticket numbers and placed the twin ticket into which basket they were bidding on.
    For the reveal of the basket winners, they did a live video on the Facebook event page. To make it fair, no name was read twice.
  • H
    Beginner June 2021 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I’ve been looking around on here for ideas, if you do find it that’d be perfect!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Someone did this during peak covid (I'm thinking in April) but I can't find their discussion post. I'll keep looking for it!

I'm pretty sure it was a success even though it was far from the original plan.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics