Flora

Kamloops, British Columbia · From May 2019

Happily married 🎉

September 18, 2021

944days 10hrs
Flora
Photographer
Flora, On September 19, 2019 at 21:21

Just wondering what you all paid for photographers.... I am not sure if they are asking too much and if i should look for other quotes. For the whole day and two of them they are asking 2800..... Is...

Flora, thursday 23-Jan-20 28
Kelsey
What traditions are you axing?
Kelsey, On November 27, 2019 at 12:27

Hey all! I saw a post about sleeping apart before a wedding (which we aren't doing) and I wondered if anyone else is cutting out common traditions, and wondered which ones and why! For us, we aren't...

Taylor, monday 2-Dec-19 24
Alyxandra
Wedding Dress Woes
Alyxandra, On November 24, 2019 at 20:40

Hi!! I am having some major anxiety over selecting my dress. I have perhaps done a bad thing and tried on too many and now I am dealing with some major decision paralysis as I have a few I really do...

Vincent, saturday 30-Nov-19 44
Cliodhna
One or more wedding dress?
Cliodhna, On October 14, 2019 at 09:05

One of the biggest wedding attire trends of today is having two wedding dresses to change up your look from ceremony to reception. It’s not just for celebrities anymore! Are you planning a switch up...

Melissa, wednesday 27-Nov-19 25
Adriana
Bridesmaid dresses - help
Adriana, On September 19, 2019 at 10:10

Hi! So I stumbled upon the website KFBridal and looking at reviews and things they seem to be good but has anyone here ordered their bridesmaid dresses from here? Most of my fiancé's and my bridal...

Adriana, monday 23-Sep-19 10
Flora
Engagement Photos
Flora, On September 17, 2019 at 10:18

I am so excited got some of our engagement photos back. We got rained out so we had to reschedule for this week but we definitely got a few good ones

Ashley, monday 23-Sep-19 16
Lynnie
Matching Bridesmaids Dresses? Keep or Cancel?
Lynnie, On September 16, 2019 at 09:49

Are you SO over seeing an army of bridesmaids wearing the exact same dress? Or do you still like the traditional uniform look? It's time to vote on matching bridesmaids dresses! Keep or cancel? Photo...

Amelia, thursday 31-Oct-19 41
Lynnie
Sleeping apart the night before the wedding? Keep or Cancel?
Lynnie, On September 16, 2019 at 09:49

Will you be keeping with tradition and spending the night before your wedding sleeping separately? Or are you ready to cancel this old tradition? Keep or cancel? Next Question: Matching Bridesmaids...

Geneviève, sunday 3-Nov-19 41
Flora
Venue
Flora, On July 8, 2019 at 13:09

Yay! We have set a date and hired the venue im so excited

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 21
Flora
Celebrating without your parents
Flora, On May 20, 2019 at 15:16

My mom and dad are both passed away and i am thinking of ways to have them be a part of the ceremony in spirit. I have asked my kids to give me away but as for the having my parents remembered on my...

Flora, monday 8-Jul-19 20
Tiffany
Is it too early to begin purchasing decor?
Tiffany, On June 11, 2019 at 14:36

My wedding is 2 years away. My FH and I are paying for it ourselves so we set a longer engagement to help with this. I found a few things we both liked for our wedding so I purchased them....is this...

Alie, sunday 16-Jun-19 21
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Length of engagement
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:25

According to the Global Wedding Report, the average length for Candian couples' engagements is 14 months. Is your engagement longer, shorter, or the same? Is your engagement 14 months long? Photo via...

Kat D, wednesday 5-Jun-19 56
Carly
Wedding Dress Shopping Tips
Carly, On May 22, 2019 at 13:43

Hi Everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the wedding planning process! So I have my first dress appointment on Sunday and I was hoping for some tips from you ladies who have already started shopping...

Carly, friday 31-May-19 17
Flora
Couples getting married on 11/september/2021 in British Columbia
Flora, On May 18, 2019 at 22:38

Just wondering were you all are planning your wedding? I think everyone thought i was crazy looking for dresses and planning my venue this early but looks like there is a bunch of weddings happening...

Courtney, friday 10-Jul-20 3
Flora
Booking the Venue
Flora, On May 19, 2019 at 19:47

How far ahead did everyone book their venue and how many did you consider before choosing. We have had our hearts set on one but Im wondering if we should check out a couple before settling. Thanks

Kelly, wednesday 22-May-19 43
Joey
A Few Of Our Favourite Things - TV Show To Binge-Watch Together
Joey, On March 25, 2019 at 08:05

When you and your SO snuggle up on the couch together for a tv marathon, what's your go-to show? What do you like to watch together? Photo by Emily Schutz Photography in Edmonton >>Next...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 37
Vinod
Criterias you believe that make living together work being a couple
Vinod, On April 16, 2019 at 12:26

We as individuals grow up to see how our parents act and behave towards each other. Part of knowing ourselves is to also live that life of knowing and asking what other family thought about when they...

Flora, tuesday 21-May-19 5
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - The month when you’ll get married
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:23

Though in years past the summer months had been the most popular time to get married, that has shifted. September is now the most popular wedding month in Canada. 20% of couples are having a September...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 50
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Going on a honeymoon
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:21

Once the big day is done, most couples want to keep celebrating their marriage with a honeymoon. Whether it's a long international trip or a casual local mini-moon, 78% of couples plan a honeymoon...

Stacey Tc, tuesday 2-Nov-21 46
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - The month when you got engaged
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:26

Did you know that winter is the most popular time for engagements? "Engagement season" takes place through the winter months (what better way to celebrate your love than snuggling up with your future...

Toni Rose, saturday 7-Sep-19 51
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Hashtags
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:22

#TrendAlert! Having a bespoke hashtag for the wedding has gotten hugely popular in Canada. 45% of couples got in on this tradition so they can collect guest photos after the big day. Will you have a...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 40
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Number of guests
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:24

Canadians like a big party! The Global Wedding Report discovered that the average guest list size in Canada was 154. How many guests are you inviting? Is your guest list smaller or larger than the...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 58
Joey
Show me your ring!!
Joey, On May 15, 2019 at 08:05

Show off that sparkler - we want to see your rings! Photo by Sarah Dja Photography in Montreal

Rachel, monday 18-Nov-19 51

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics