Skip to main content
Ester
Ester

Toronto, Ontario · From December 2018

I'm Ester and "Esa" of my partner. Yes, he calls me Esa. We met a few years ago and we had disputes on too many things but don't know these fights turned... View more

I'm Ester and "Esa" of my partner. Yes, he calls me Esa. We met a few years ago and we had disputes on too many things but don't know these fights turned into love.

Happily married 🎉

December 14, 2019

1586days 22hrs

Discussions

Sarah
Where can I find plus size wedding related workout wear?
Sarah, On March 2, 2019 at 14:23

Where do you ladies find plus size workout wear?I really want some kind of top that says sweating for the wedding or something along those lines.

Sarah, wednesday 20-Mar-19 8
E
Nail colour suggestions
Emma, On December 11, 2018 at 16:18

I’m trying to decide on what colour to do my nails. My weddOmg colours are dark purple (plum/eggplant) silver/grey (and some glitter) and white. My lips will have a berry colour that’s got a purple...

Emma, thursday 27-Dec-18 11
Neda
Human hair extensions
Neda, On December 22, 2018 at 03:30

Hi guys,I wanna do extensions for my wedding day but i dont know really where can i find human hair with good price?? also i dont know because my wedding is july 20, with that hot weather if i dont do...

Brittany, monday 24-Dec-18 4
Emilie
Airbrush makeup for your wedding. Yay or Nay?
Emilie, On March 7, 2017 at 10:05

Hey wonderful ladies! Airbrush makeup can have many pros: it stays all day, has a flawless finish, but is also more expensive. What do you think of airbrush makeup for your wedding day? Is it a Yay or...

Ester, sunday 23-Dec-18 15
Lynnie
Who said it? - "I can't wait to marry you!"
Lynnie, On September 4, 2018 at 09:05

Last question! Who has said "I can't wait to marry you" most recently? Bonus points if you text your fiancé(e) right now to tell them!! Thanks for playing That's what she said!! We hope you enjoyed...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 29
Emily
Married!
Emily, On November 25, 2018 at 07:44

Thanks for all the guidence from the Community! Here are some photos from my Nov. 16, 2018 Wedding 😍 It was a perfect day!

Erin, thursday 3-Jan-19 16
Sydney
Wedding photos!
Sydney, On December 16, 2018 at 23:26

When we got our wedding photos I fell in love all over again, just wanted to share a few of my favourites! ♥️ If I can give any advice to upcoming brides - don’t sweat the small stuff. Don’t worry if...

Racheal, thursday 11-Apr-19 30
Dar
Vegas Elopement photos
Dar, On December 17, 2018 at 22:22

My photographer was amazing and already got our pics back to us (wedding was on Saturday) - we went to the desert and to the Venetian for our pics...here are some of my favs

Bianca, monday 31-Dec-18 13
Joey
True or False? - I wish I could change our honeymoon
Joey, On December 3, 2018 at 08:05

Are you taking your dream honeymoon, or do you wish you could do something different? Would you change the length, the destination, the excursions, the accommodation? Or are your plans already...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 30
Hailey
Mini-moon in the Mountains
Hailey, On December 18, 2018 at 12:06

Hello! My fiance and I have been talking about options for a honeymoon and are stumped. We are moving abroad approx. 6 months after our wedding so we don't want to do a whole big expensive honeymoon....

Seleena, wednesday 19-Dec-18 12
Lynnie
Wedding Cake: Necessary or Not?
Lynnie, On December 17, 2018 at 09:05

Is it a wedding without a wedding cake? The cake cutting and cake face smash are classic wedding traditions, but many couples have been switching it up recently with different delicious desserts! What...

Geneviève, friday 8-Feb-19 27
Brittany
How Many cupcakes do we need? Have other Desserts too!
Brittany, On December 18, 2018 at 12:50

Hi everyone! We are getting married next summer. We have decided to do cupcakes with a small cutting cake for photos. However we also have dessert included at the end of our buffet. Assorted...

Emma, friday 21-Dec-18 16

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics