Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Expert December 2018 Ontario

Nail colour suggestions

Emma, on December 11, 2018 at 16:18 Posted in Beauty 0 11
I’m trying to decide on what colour to do my nails. My weddOmg colours are dark purple (plum/eggplant) silver/grey (and some glitter) and white. My lips will have a berry colour that’s got a purple tone to it. And my eyes will have plum tones.

Mom planking I’m getting shellac done. Do you guys think I should do a berry colour or a silver colour? And should I have the ring finger done with a different colour? Or maybe some glitter?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Emma, on December 27, 2018 at 14:08
  • E
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So just got my nails done. I loved all the suggestions. But I ended up going with a silver on all my nails except my ring finger. That one is a glittery blue for my “something biue”. My toes are a slightly darker blue.

Decided to atop trying to make everythinh fit in to the theme and just went with somenyhinh fun and cute.
  • Ester
    Beginner December 2019 Ontario
    Ester ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The last one is better.

• Ester
    Ester ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Perfect.Smiley love You nailed it.

• Ester
    Ester ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Keep them neutral as you are already using many colours, but if you still want to wear nail colour, then you can try light silver ones. Don't forget to share your wedding pictures with us.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Another reason I'm doing it... So that 12 days into our honeymoon I don't start hiding my hands Smiley laugh

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I think something like this would be best for the same reasons Brittany stated. It'll also be less noticeable when your nails start growing in so you may be able to stretch it longer.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My opinion is to stay with a neutral. I'm doing a silver/white french tip fade. It's so my manicure continues to match my outfits on our honeymoon, but mainly because I tend to find that dark nails draw attention, and it makes your fingers/nails look shorter.

NailsNail colour suggestions 1NailsNail colour suggestions 2NailsNail colour suggestions 3

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think a deep plum purple and silver glitter on the ring finger would look super cute!

You could also do a glitter fade on the purple nails or add a block of glitter like Tori's suggestion.

Glitter fad on plum nailsNail colour suggestions 4

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love a deep purple with maybe silver glittery for the ring finger!

• E
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh those are really cute!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think these would look really great!

Nail colour suggestions 5

I don't see having purple nails being too much purple - your entire dress will be white (or off-white or whatever colour you bought it as Smiley tongue )

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics