Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Neda
Newbie July 2019 Ontario

Human hair extensions

Neda, on December 22, 2018 at 03:30 Posted in Beauty 0 4
Hi guys,I wanna do extensions for my wedding day but i dont know really where can i find human hair with good price?? also i dont know because my wedding is july 20, with that hot weather if i dont do updo, my hair is not going frizzy??? anyone has experience??? and if anyone know about any place for extensions please let me know

4 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on December 24, 2018 at 11:01
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought hair extensions from the kiosk in the middle of the mall (the ones that sell the hair straighteners and curling irons)... but they had 2 options, synthetic hair, for cheap, or real hair, for about $200 for a full set. That was a good deal at the time.

Honestly, you're gonna get what you pay for, and if it's gonna be on your head, and in your wedding photos, I'd consider investing in higher quality pieces.

• Ester
    Beginner December 2019 Ontario
    Ester ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I saw that the media industry is curiously using extensions these days but I think high-quality real hairs extension would be expensive.

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The weather should affect very little on the day of the wedding! Products are a godsend, and I can say as a hairstylist that we actually request day old hair so any frizz, static, or poofyness is gone from the hair! Wash your hair the night before your updo for best results !

Also, in terms of extensions all I can say is don't cheap out! If they seem too good to be true, they probably are. You shouldn't consider anythjng less than $100 as they probably aren't real hair (even if they claim to be). They often CONTAIN real hair, but that's about it.

Hairextensionscanada.ca has been good to me in the past, but the cheaper ones definitely are not as good quality!
  • Samantha
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don’t have much expertise with hair extensions but I do plan on getting hair extensions as well! I heard BomBayhair.ca is a great place to get real hair that is good quality. Not sure how reasonable prices are, but I think they have occasional promotions. This is where I plan on getting them Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics