Skip to main content
Renée
Renée

'Toronto', Ontario · From August 2018

Fiance and I met in high school and reconnected in 2014. We got engaged in Ocho Rios Jamaica 🇯🇲 July 2018. We will be a blended family with 9 children... View more

Fiance and I met in high school and reconnected in 2014. We got engaged in Ocho Rios Jamaica 🇯🇲 July 2018. We will be a blended family with 9 children between us!

Happily married 🎉

May 14, 2023

341days 13hrs
Shantel
Paradise Banquet Hall
Shantel, On February 4, 2021 at 10:37

Hey! Did anyone have their wedding at Paradise Banquet Hall during the pandemic? Also is there anyone getting married at this venue?

Camille, monday 22-Feb-21 7
Lynnie
What are your wedding colors?
Lynnie, On May 31, 2018 at 18:47

What are your wedding colors? Are you focusing on one main color or do you have some accent colors or a full color palette? Photo from Expressive Events in Calgary Photo from Party Mood in Duncan, BC ...

Clare, thursday 10-Sep-20 23
Christine
We're Married! :d
Christine, On October 8, 2019 at 23:07

We got married this past Saturday on October 5th! The day went very smoothly and our guests really enjoyed themselves. The weather was really nice as well! These are just some pictures from my...

Bianca, monday 4-Nov-19 16
Sarah
Tattoos on Bride
Sarah, On October 3, 2019 at 16:48

What are your thoughts on having visible tattoos on the bride? I have one n my forearm that I don’t mind for the big day but I am sooo wanting to add to my arm but I am paranoid about how it’ll look...

Joannie, wednesday 9-Oct-19 20
Katelyn
Its finally over. I'm married.
Katelyn, On October 5, 2019 at 23:32

Today was the absolute best day. Since it's late my husband and I are going to bed. But I got a sneak peek from the photographer and just wanted to share. It was the best day and I will share more...

Tori, tuesday 15-Oct-19 30
Kelly
September 13th was perfection
Kelly, On October 1, 2019 at 13:37

On September 13th, my best friend and I got married, and it was the most wonderful day full of love, and laughter!! The night before we had our rehearsal and it was POURING rain and FREEZING. The day...

Becky, wednesday 2-Oct-19 17
Lynnie
Never have I ever... caught the bouquet
Lynnie, On March 4, 2019 at 13:05

Have you ever caught the bouquet at a wedding? Or have you never been that lucky lady?? 💐 Next Question: Never have I ever... given cash as a wedding gift Back to the Beginning: Never Have I Ever! ...

Renée, friday 27-Sep-19 32
K Kimanne
And just like that the wedding day is over! I'm now a Mrs
K Kimanne, On September 17, 2019 at 13:29

Wow! I can't believe a day that took 9 months of planning was over so quickly! Now I see why everyone says enjoy the planning. And I must say that we did! Our wedding was on September 7th, 2019 and...

Ashley, friday 27-Sep-19 17
Lynnie
Dessert Table or Late Night Snacks?
Lynnie, On July 22, 2019 at 07:05

Final question!! Is your style more sweet or savory? Would you rather have a dessert table full of sweet options, or savory late-night snacks? Dessert Table? Photo from Epiphany Events & Design in...

Maddie19, tuesday 17-Sep-19 33
Joey
The Where of the Wedding - Where did you get engaged?
Joey, On July 15, 2019 at 08:05

Where did your proposal take place? Was it sentimental to you before the proposal happened? Photo via @justsaidyes >>Next question: Where will your bridal shower be? >>Start over: The...

Nelly, saturday 5-Oct-19 38
Lynnie
Matching Bridesmaids Dresses? Keep or Cancel?
Lynnie, On September 16, 2019 at 09:49

Are you SO over seeing an army of bridesmaids wearing the exact same dress? Or do you still like the traditional uniform look? It's time to vote on matching bridesmaids dresses! Keep or cancel? Photo...

Amelia, thursday 31-Oct-19 41
Lynnie
What colour are your fiancé(e)'s eyes?
Lynnie, On August 5, 2019 at 09:52

First question! (And hopefully an easy one!!) What colour are your fiancé(e)'s eyes? Photo from Brittany Silla Beauty in Oakville, ON Next Question: What's your fiancé(e)'s favourite team? Back to the...

Nelly, saturday 12-Oct-19 31
Andria
Engaged yesterday!
Andria, On August 15, 2019 at 13:04

Hey everyone. I just got engaged yesterday. Wedding date is September 19 next year. I'm starting to plan a beautiful fall wedding near Saskatoon. I want a country wedding. I'm so excited! I look...

Renée, sunday 15-Sep-19 16
Kelly
2 days out!!
Kelly, On September 11, 2019 at 16:27

Hi community! Just wanted to pop on here and thank you all for your feedback, advise, shared frustrations, etc along the way. Its been fun getting to know all of you in the past year! I'm so thankful...

Vinod, wednesday 18-Sep-19 18
K
1 day out
Kelly, On July 26, 2019 at 08:50

24 hours to go! Nails are done, vows are written, it's all out of my hands now! I'm going offline until after the ceremony to help myself relax and focus on the big day. Thanks everyone for all the...

Renée, friday 13-Sep-19 9
Renée
Bridesmaid drama
Renée, On June 19, 2019 at 18:53

Hi everyone! I got engaged in July 2018 and we're planning to get married in July 2021. I already chose my bridesmaids but now I'm having some regrets. I created a WhatsApp group specifically for my...

Renée, wednesday 21-Aug-19 22
Janaya
Married!!
Janaya, On August 5, 2019 at 14:14

Hi everyone!! I finally tied the knot with my best friend on Saturday August 3rd!! Everything was perfect! It was the wedding of my dreams. There’s so much I want to share with everyone but here’s a...

Dionne, sunday 1-Sep-19 35
Bianca
Getting Married today
Bianca, On August 4, 2019 at 04:24

People, people, people. Oh. My. Golly. Today is finally the day and wow! For all of you on here who are still approaching your wedding day, try to relax the night before. I thought we were but it...

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 29

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics