Skip to main content
Jami
Jami

Orillia, Ontario · From July 2018

Pretty easy going, never thought I would be married in my life time. I have the perfect man that makes my dreams come true.... how do you say no to that!... View more

Pretty easy going, never thought I would be married in my life time. I have the perfect man that makes my dreams come true.... how do you say no to that! Planning this wedding is so much fun! I think i get how girls dream of this when there young..... getting the vibe now... lol

Happily married 🎉

July 6, 2019

1727days 5hrs
Joey
What type of kiss pic is your favourite?
Joey, On August 13, 2018 at 08:20

It was love that brought everyone to this community, so let's talk about love! When you're getting married, there will suddenly be LOTS of pictures taken of you and your partner kissing. What style of...

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 30
Lynnie
Who is getting married in 2019??
Lynnie, On September 29, 2017 at 16:12

This post is dedicated to everyone getting married in 2019!! Share your name, your wedding month, and the city where you're getting married so everyone can get to know each other better throughout...

Kahsay, wednesday 25-Sep-19 57
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I can't wait to ____ on the honeymoon!
Lynnie, On August 6, 2018 at 10:32

Final fill in the blank!! What are you most excited to do on your honeymoon?? Sleep? Eat? Snorkel? Sleep with your new spouse? (Just keep the answers PG please!) Thanks for playing!! To start from...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 28
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I hope our guests think our wedding is ____.

Fill in the blank! What do you hope your guests think of your wedding? Would you want them to describe your wedding as fun, touching, intimate, personalized, gorgeous...? Next Question 👉 Fill in the...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 27
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I can't wait to ____ at the reception!

Fill in the blank! What are you excited to do at your reception? Dance? Eat? See your guests? Change your shoes?? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I hope our guests think our wedding is ____. ...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 26
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: For our first dance, we'll be dancing to ____.

Fill in the blank! What's your first dance song? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I can't wait to ____ at the reception!

Maegan, friday 24-Aug-18 27
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: Our wedding hashtag is ____.

Fill in the blank! What's your wedding hashtag? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: For our first dance, we'll be dancing to ____.

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 27
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: My favorite special detail so far is ____.
Lynnie, On August 6, 2018 at 10:31

Fill in the blank! What's your favorite detail or special touch so far? Is there anything small that you're really excited for your guests to see? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: Our wedding...

Holly, tuesday 14-Aug-18 29
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I wish I could have two ____.

Fill in the blank! What do you wish you could have two of for your wedding? Two receptions? Two dresses? Two bands? Or two piano players for dueling pianists? Two cakes? Next Question 👉 Fill in the...

BunnyBride, thursday 27-Sep-18 27
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I wish I didn't have to invite ____.

Fill in the blank! Who is on your guest list that you wish you didn't have to invite? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I wish I could have two ____.

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 29
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: I couldn't survive wedding planning without ____!

Fill in the blank! What would you not be able to survive wedding planning without?? Your checklist, your wedding planner, your mom, your MOH...? Wine? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I wish I...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 30
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: Our wedding colors are ____.

Fill in the blank! What are your wedding colors? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I couldn't survive wedding planning without ____!

BunnyBride, thursday 27-Sep-18 37
AJ Juras
Honey moon fund instead of gifts!
AJ Juras, On August 9, 2018 at 11:53

Hey everyone! So my fiancé and I are discussing that instead of wedding gifts we would rather have people contribute money to our honey moon fund! There isn’t really anything we are in need of and...

Holly, monday 20-Aug-18 12
M
Thank You Cards - What To Write
Megis, On August 9, 2018 at 12:15

Asides from thanking each guest for their gifts, what else should go on the thank you cards? Just wondering so I can start a draft.

Alfred, sunday 9-Dec-18 6
Jami
Should money be a big factor while planing your Honeymoon?
Jami, On August 10, 2018 at 10:11

I was having a conversation with my other half about a honeymoon. He says it should be over the top best vacation to go on, money doesn't matter........ I do get the fact that memories are more...

Natasha, wednesday 3-Oct-18 22

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics