Skip to main content
Kelly
Kelly

St Catharines, Ontario · From June 2018

Dog mom to a German Shepherd and Black Lab! Been with my fiancé for almost four years now, we love to adventure whether it’s a couple hours from home or... View more

Dog mom to a German Shepherd and Black Lab! Been with my fiancé for almost four years now, we love to adventure whether it’s a couple hours from home or on the other side of the world 🌎.

Happily married 🎉

September 20, 2020

1307days 10hrs
Casey
Bridezilla About The Bachelorette
Casey, On September 9, 2018 at 11:36

So my maid of honor started planning, didnt want to step on toes but I did say like lets have dinner and drinks out, everyone can end up at my place later. As the plans went on and she let me know, it...

Melissa, wednesday 12-Sep-18 21
Kay
diy Wedding Favours!
Kay, On September 8, 2018 at 23:13

Well, my vision came to life! They didn't end up exactly like what I had originally planned, but I think they look adorable. Mochas are my favorite, and King Cole is his. I purchased Tootsie Roll Hot...

Julia, saturday 15-Sep-18 11
Julante
Make guests to pay or not !?!
Julante, On September 8, 2018 at 23:23

Hey guys! I am in a dilemma and need advice. We are planning our wedding for 2019 and looking at the cost it's way more that we were expected. Now I don't want to make my guests pay, but with all the...

Emma, wednesday 19-Sep-18 22
Genis
Wedding Favours
Genis, On September 9, 2018 at 06:00

Hi all!! So we are currently working on wedding favours (depending on whether its affordable or not) We have family & friends travelling from Australia so we are hoping to think of something...

Brittany, monday 10-Sep-18 7
Holly
What to wear for engagement pictures?
Holly, On August 28, 2018 at 11:24

Hey all, I'm getting my engagement pictures done this fall and was wondering what everyone wore? Pictures would be super appreciated! Thanks soo much!!

Alexandra, monday 1-Oct-18 29
Kelly
No bridal party?
Kelly, On August 25, 2018 at 23:45

Hey everyone, I just wanted to see if anyone on here has had a wedding without a bridal party or is planning on doing so. My FH and I are weighing out the options of it. When we think about who we’d...

Rayanne, friday 6-Sep-19 18
Kelly
Couples getting married on 20/september/2020 in Ontario
Kelly, On August 25, 2018 at 18:48

Super exciting!!

Susan, monday 11-May-20 5 227
Lynnie
My way or the highway!!
Lynnie, On August 7, 2018 at 12:40

While compromise is important in every marriage, there are also some non-negotiables that every couples brings to wedding planning! What aspects of your wedding are you considering non-negotiable, not...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 16
Alexandra
How long have you been together?
Alexandra, On August 2, 2018 at 18:49

So my fiancé and I have officially been together for three years today! I know in comparison to some people that’s really short, and to others it’s been a while so how long have you guys been with...

Maegan, thursday 4-Jul-19 104
Joey
Share a pic of you and your partner!
Joey, On June 9, 2018 at 08:05

Show off your amazing special someone by sharing a picture of you and your partner Photo by Louis Li Photography in Markham

Kelly, wednesday 8-Aug-18 37
Joey
Poses that show off your ring
Joey, On August 8, 2018 at 08:05

I don't know about you, but when it was time for my engagement shoot I had no idea how to pose naturally in a way that showed off my ring. There are so many cute ideas out there, but I hadn't done my...

Petra, friday 10-Aug-18 6

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics