Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Genis
Frequent user January 2019 Alberta

Wedding Favours

Genis, on September 9, 2018 at 06:00 Posted in Wedding reception 0 7

Hi all!!

So we are currently working on wedding favours (depending on whether its affordable or not) We have family & friends travelling from Australia so we are hoping to think of something "Canadian" for our Aussie guests!!

We are going simple for our Canadian friends (chocolate in the shapes of cute little aussie animals from Margaret Rivers famous chocolate factory) So something on par with that that our aussie guests will love!!

Any ideas??

7 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on September 10, 2018 at 02:03
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm in agreement... something maple... and make sure it's both small to pack, and able to be taken through security!

• Genis
    Genis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Of course, I just kept thinking maple syrup but thought maybe thats a bit nicer than just a small little aussie animal haha! the maple candy is perfect! don't know how i didn't think of that!

Thanks guys!!!

• Genis
    Genis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh this is cute!!!! right along the same lines!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Whatever you do give them just make sure that they are able to bring it back home! Wouldn't want them getting stopped at the border and have to throw it away because the ingredients aren't listed or something along those lines Smiley smile

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Non-Canadians love our maple syrup!! I would definitely do small jars of it or something maple flavoured.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with Kelly!! Sonething maple based would be awesome!!! Maybe even a small jar of maple syrup they could take home?
  • Kelly
    Curious September 2020 Ontario
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Maple sugar leafs! Or something along the idea would keep the favours similar but show your Canadian side for the Australians Smiley smile

Wedding Favours 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics