Super exciting!!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Susan, on May 11, 2020 at 14:56
  • Susan
    Newbie September 2020 Ontario
    Susan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Geraldine, I'm sorry you already had to postpone once. I'm in the same boat as Julie. =) I'm still holding on the September date and hoping we can go through with a smaller ceremony with close friends and family at least. Depending on the restrictions in September, we may opt continue with the reception or move it till next year. Right now, we're waiting till we have more news on social gatherings. Fingers crossed that things ease up by September!

• Julie
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Geraldine,

For now we’ll wait until July to make a decision to postpone but we’re still hoping we can keep the date even if we have to cut down the guest list. We figured we can always do a bigger party with everyone invited, what’s important is we get married 😊
  • Geraldine
    Beginner September 2020 Ontario
    Geraldine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello ladies,

I see you 3 are also getting married sept 20th. I was a June 20th bride but due to the COVID19, my venue postpone to sept 20th. What are your plans like? Are you thinking of postponing again or planning your wedding as is with cutting down guest list and social distancing?
  • Kathleen
    Newbie September 2020 Ontario
    Kathleen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are! Just working on caterer, DJ, and some type of late night snack. Where are you getting married? Ours is at ball’s falls conservation area near st Catherine’s
  • Julie
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Me too!! i know it's still more than a year away but I've already got my venue and DJ booked. now trying to lock in a photographer/videographer who can also do our engagement photos. so excited! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics