Alexandria

St Catharines, Ontario · From June 2018

Happily married 🎉

October 4, 2019

1637days 2hrs
Alexandria
Tipping
Alexandria, On September 25, 2019 at 07:27

I've been here mixed results on tipping vendors. I just wanted to know the proper protocol. I've heard if they own their own business you dont, is this true? I've also heard if your paying for their...

Ashley, wednesday 25-Sep-19 8
Alexandria
What to do with wedding bouquet after
Alexandria, On September 22, 2019 at 19:13

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas of what to do with bridal bouquet of real flowers after the wedding?

Kelly, tuesday 1-Oct-19 18
Alexandria
Aisle song
Alexandria, On June 1, 2019 at 19:19

Hello all, Need your opinion. I decided I wanted to use the song "a thousand years" by christina perri to walk down the aisle. My question to is should i do it with Lryics or without. There's a...

Candace, tuesday 4-Jun-19 8
Alexandria
Raffle
Alexandria, On April 21, 2019 at 10:04

Hello all, My sister recently just got engaged. She wants to do a raffle as opposed to a stag and doe. I think this is a great idea as I am planning my own stag and doe right now and it's really...

Robin, sunday 26-Jan-20 6
Alexandria
Stag and doe prizes
Alexandria, On March 2, 2019 at 20:26

Hello, just wondering what people have for the main prizes for the games at a stag and doe. I have the Great Canadian whack off, plinko, whole in one, punch a cup and find the joker that I need prizes...

Tracy, sunday 29-Jan-23 6 3,180
Alexandria
Stag and doe
Alexandria, On November 8, 2018 at 20:09

Hello, Just wondering how long before a stag and doe should we start selling tickets. Our stag and doe is in June. I'm just in the process of designing our tickets and getting them printed. I don't...

Alexandria, monday 19-Nov-18 9
Alexandria
Online shopping
Alexandria, On September 13, 2018 at 22:01

How are the sites online for bridesmaid dress shopping? Any for sure good sites and any I should stay away from. Just trying to save my girls some money if I can.

Alexandria, saturday 15-Sep-18 2
Alexandria
Ceremony times
Alexandria, On July 23, 2018 at 21:33

Hi everyone, Just a quick question. The venue that we are having our wedding at offers ceremonies at 1 pm 3 pm and 5 pm. Right now we are booked for the 3 pm slot. I was thinking of changing it to the...

Angel, wednesday 25-Jul-18 17

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics