Peterborough, Ontario · From March 2018

Happily married 🎉

April 11, 2020

1447days 20hrs

Discussions

Bethany
Enso Rings
Bethany, On May 16, 2018 at 22:40

Does anyone else have one of these for work? I absolutely love mine and wear it everywhere! I wear it more than my actual engagement ring. But with my line of work, I can't/really don't want to wear...

Katrina, sunday 12-Aug-18 18
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - Gift Registry
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:20

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping creating a gift...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 43
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - The Engagement Party
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:22

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping having an...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 50
Joey
How long before the wedding did you get used to saying “fiancé(e)”?
Joey, On March 19, 2018 at 07:48

We're once again talking about wedding planning timelines - compare your timeline with us and share your advice with those who are still crossing items off their to-do lists. It seems like just as...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 26
April
Whats your biggest fear about your wedding?
April, On April 13, 2018 at 23:26

Is it that things might not go as planned? Are you worried about some family members personalities? Are you concerned about making everyone happy? Are you anxious about kids in a blended family? What...

Genis, friday 8-Jun-18 22
Amber
Elopement or ceremony/reception?
Amber, On September 16, 2017 at 14:37

Hello guys! I am kind of lost right now. I keep jumping back and forth between eloping and having a wedding. At first, my fiance and I were all for eloping, but once we told his dad (accidentally told...

Andrea, tuesday 19-Jun-18 13
Emilie
Where was you first trip together as a couple?
Emilie, On January 30, 2017 at 06:25

Hey future newlyweds! Let's continue these questions with our love stories! Will you honeymoon be your first trip together? Where was you first trip together as a couple? Next question >> Did he...

Derek, thursday 10-Mar-22 68
Ashley
Proposal stories and show us that bling!
Ashley, On March 14, 2018 at 21:03

Hello Everyone! For the past year, even before we got engaged I found myself always reading these short stories about how these couples got engaged on facebook. Even if I was having a bad day after...

Alexis, thursday 26-Apr-18 59
Zoë
When did he pop the question?
Zoë, On June 19, 2017 at 07:05

Hello lovely brides-to-be! GAME WIN Next question is a really important one. We want to know. When did he pop the question? *** pinterest Follow >>Your favorite gift

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 149
Zoë
What month are you getting married?
Zoë, On April 24, 2017 at 04:35

Hello lovely brides-to-be! The game of this week will be all about planning your wedding. Don’t forget that you can win a gift! First question: What month are you getting married? *** pinterest...

Marcia, thursday 19-Apr-18 430
Natasha
Let’s see those beautiful engagement/wedding rings!
Natasha, On March 26, 2018 at 22:51

This is mine! Show me yours

Stephanie, sunday 24-Nov-19 83

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics