Vaughan, Ontario · From April 2017

High school crushes getting married almost 20 years later

Happily married 🎉

October 6, 2018

1990days 9hrs
Nicole
Bouquet Toss or No?
Nicole, On May 16, 2018 at 11:55

Our wedding is in 5 months, and I'm wondering how many people are doing the bouquet toss/garter toss. The majority of our friends and family are already married with kids, so I'm having a hard time...

Helen, thursday 31-May-18 32
Caroline
Couples getting married on 31/october/2020 in Ontario
Caroline, On May 11, 2018 at 10:37

Hi, My name is Caroline, I am planning my wedding on October 31, 2020. My partner and I aren't your typical couple were somewhat unique. We have decided on The Nightmare Before Christmas to be our...

Shla, wednesday 3-Apr-19 6
Jayden
Bridal Hair
Jayden, On May 16, 2018 at 11:43

Had my hair trial Saturday, two more weeks!

Jayden, friday 18-May-18 11
Joey
Something Blue - who has blue in their colour palette?
Joey, On May 15, 2018 at 08:05

What will be blue in your wedding? How did you decide to have a blue wedding? What shades of blue are you using? I had a blue wedding myself and can't wait to see yours Dan & Jacqueline had a blue...

David, sunday 27-May-18 36
Nicole
My labels + ontario
Nicole, On June 5, 2017 at 13:13

LABELS! LABELS! LABELS! I will use the labels pretty much anything I can! I love adding little touches to all aspects of my wedding.

Zoë, tuesday 6-Jun-17 1 39
Zoë
Where will you put the labels?
Zoë, On May 29, 2017 at 07:05

Hello lovely brides! You have reached the last step to win the labels of Wedding Wire. I will send everyone that comments on this discussion the labels in a private message. I'm sure you will love...

Rayanne, thursday 25-Jul-19 215
Zoë
What is your wedding color?

Hello everyone! Are you excited to see the labels? Tell us a little bit more details about your wedding. What is your wedding color? *** pinterest Follow next question >>Where will you put the...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 251
Zoë
Invitations with or without account number?

Hi everyone! We are getting closer to the end of this game. Are you ready to receive the unique labels? Time for a serious question. Would you put a account number of your wedding invitations? ***...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 238
Zoë
Dress code: yes or no?

Hi lovely brides-to-be! We continue with the game of the week where you can win unique labels for you guest. Will you use dress code for your wedding? If yes, which one? *** pinterest Follow next...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 247
Zoë
Until when what time will your wedding last?

Hello lovely brides! As I have already explained, if you complete all the steps of this week game you will receive some amazing labels. Let's go to the next question: How long will your wedding last?...

Rayanne, thursday 25-Jul-19 256
Zoë
How many children will you invite to your wedding?

Hi lovely brides-to-be! I'm sure you will love the labels!! Are you excited to receive them? Next question: How many children will you invite to your wedding? *** pinterest Follow next question...

Clare, saturday 5-Sep-20 249
Zoë
More friends or family at your wedding?

Hi everyone, First question of the test! Are you inviting more friends or family to your wedding? *** pinterest Follow next question >> How many children will you invite to your wedding? ...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 272
Zoë
Help this bride choose her short dress!
Zoë, On May 8, 2017 at 04:28

Hi lovely bride-to be! Many brides have a short wedding dress for when it’s time to dance. Let’s help this bride choose the best one. A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >>Help this bride choose her...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 80
Zoë
Help this bride choose her wedding dress!
Zoë, On May 8, 2017 at 04:28

Hi lovely bride-to be! Game time! Let’s imagine we are the personal shopper of the bride. What dress would you choose for this bride? A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >> Help this bride choose her...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 99
Zoë
Honeymoon: national or international destination?
Zoë, On April 24, 2017 at 04:35

Hi lovely brides-to-be! We’ve arrived at the last question of this game. Will you go on a national or an international destination for your honeymoon? *** pinterest Follow >> Last step of this...

Marcia, saturday 21-Apr-18 309
Zoë
Round or rectangular tables?

Hi everyone! We are getting closer to the end of this game. Don’t forget - if you finish everything, you will win a gift. Next question: Will you be using round or rectangular tables? *** pinterest...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 314
Zoë
Main course: meat or fish?

Hi everyone! Having fun? Let’s keep going! Next question: Will you be serving your guests meat or fish as a main course? *** pinterest Follow >> Round or rectangular tables?

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 325
Zoë
How many vendors have you booked?

Hello lovely brides! If you want to receive this gift, you will have the answer a few more questions. Next question: How many vendors have you booked? *** pinterest Follow >> Main course: meat...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 319
Zoë
How many guests will you invite?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! Whether you’re inviting every cousin, coworker and friend or just having a small, intimate gathering, the most important part is saying, “I do”! So the next question is: How...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 331
Zoë
In which province are you tying the knot?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! Remember that this week the quiz is all about planning a wedding. If you complete all the steps, you will win a GIFT! Next question: In which province are you tying the...

Cynthia, monday 16-Apr-18 336
Zoë
What month are you getting married?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! The game of this week will be all about planning your wedding. Don’t forget that you can win a gift! First question: What month are you getting married? *** pinterest...

Marcia, thursday 19-Apr-18 430

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics