Meghan

Halfmoon Bay, British Columbia · From February 2017

Happily married 🎉

July 8, 2018

2142days 21hrs
Emilie
Show off your diamond ring!
Emilie, On March 22, 2017 at 06:13

Hello amazing ladies!! If you're wearing a diamond ring, you like classic elegance! You might more than one thing in common! Who is wearing a diamond engagement ring? Show off your ring!! What cut...

Chelsea, tuesday 23-May-17 37
Meghan
Bride attire!!
Meghan, On March 10, 2017 at 20:17

I've chosen to fully emerse myself in the pre wedding fun! Let me tell you ladies iron on transfers are easy and everything is custom I've made bridal party shirts! A custom sweat shirt.. just an FYI...

Nichea, wednesday 15-Mar-17 6
Jessica
Table arrangements
Jessica, On March 5, 2017 at 11:51

My FH parents are divorced, however his mother and step father are so closer to my parents. His father and step father can bump heads... How can a seating chart happen? I wanted to put all our parents...

Jessica, tuesday 7-Mar-17 9
Ines
Wedding dress
Ines, On March 5, 2017 at 14:46

Hey ladies! I need some advice and suggestions.I'm having a destination wedding, January 2018 in Mexico. I don't want to spend a fortune on a dress and worry about it ripping or something. So I'm...

Jen, friday 10-Mar-17 12
Meghan
Bridesmaid proposals...
Meghan, On March 4, 2017 at 01:35

How many of you made or bought bridesmaid proposal gifts? Or plan to? Curious because I started a diy project to get tumblers, sunglasses and shirts all stamped with "bride tribe" and no one seems to...

Diandra, friday 30-Jun-17 25
Maegan
Backpacking europe!
Maegan, On February 10, 2017 at 03:22

So my fiance and I are looking to backpack Europe for our honeymoon and are looking for travel tips, money saving ideas and and location suggestions! We are looking at having a delayed honeymoon and...

Meghan, tuesday 28-Feb-17 15
Rachel
San fran...napa...portland
Rachel, On February 17, 2017 at 14:33

Hello all! Has anyone done a San Francisco, Napa Valley and/or Portland honeymoon??? Looking for any imput of thoughts or suggestions to see if it would be good We would be going Nov 26-Dec4 Let me...

Rachel, thursday 2-Mar-17 8
Emilie
Show off your ring!!
Emilie, On June 28, 2016 at 15:55

Hey beautiful ladies!! Now is the time to show us that beautiful engagement ring of yours!! Post a picture here and tell us if there's something symbolic about your ring Photo taken from Allen and...

Adriana, tuesday 28-Feb-23 215

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics