Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ines
Curious January 2018 Saskatchewan

Wedding dress

Ines, on March 5, 2017 at 14:46 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 12
Hey ladies! I need some advice and suggestions.I'm having a destination wedding, January 2018 in Mexico. I don't want to spend a fortune on a dress and worry about it ripping or something. So I'm going to get a bridesmaids dress or a nice maxi white dress.What are good online sites to check out, pros and cons please! I've looked at a few sites already, reviews are pretty 50/50. I'm looking now since the summer clothes are not yet out and in case I don't find anything and have to settle for an actual gown, leaving myself lots of time.
Thanks a ton!

12 Comments

Latest activity by Jen, on March 10, 2017 at 12:47
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not myself, but know of others who have bought some things from there and had a great experience.

• Ines
    Ines ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks girl! And yes, I'm sooooo stoked! It'll be the first time my parents will be at a hot resort! I'll definitely check that out, thank you!! And YES! Most definitely the beach
  • Ines
    Ines ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That looks beautiful! Did she have any issues with sizing or ordering? Thanks I'll give it a look!!
  • Ines
    Ines ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's beautiful!!! I don't have one nearby but I did look online there too. Not sure how well online would be as opposed to in person. But I can give it a try! Thank you!
  • Ines
    Ines ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Awesome!! Thanks, didn't even think of Sears. I'll keep an eye on their catalogue!
  • Ines
    Ines ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I heard of the site and I looked at some dresses. But the reviews were so hit and miss haha. Have you had an experience with them yourself?
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Ines! You're having a wedding in Mexico!? That's so amazing! Smiley love You should meet the other brides who are having a destination wedding: Who is having a destination wedding?

You can also take a look at these more simple styles of dresses for inspiration: 8 cute outfits for a civil ceremony

2 pieces 1 dress 10 ideas

Are you having your wedidng on a beach? Smiley sexy

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Lulus.com has some nice dresses for cheap

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sears... I ordered a wedding dress from them it was too big and had to be returned but shipping was quick and returns are free... I think their wedding stuff comes out around easter.
  • Meghan
    Curious July 2018 British Columbia
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you have a Nordstrom near you I would highly recommend you look at their gowns they have an amazing selection of tons of different dresses, so much under the 500 range, I went for something very different but it was under 250$

Wedding dress - 1
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It was called cocomelodey.com. She had to pay some customs when it got delivered but she said the dress was VERY reasonable and it looked really beautiful, not cheap at all

Wedding dress - 1
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    One of my BM just got her dress in from an online shop and it's beautiful!!! I'll have to check with her for the name, I'll get back to you

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics