Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Meghan
Curious July 2018 British Columbia

Bride attire!!

Meghan, on March 10, 2017 at 20:17 Posted in DIY 0 6
I've chosen to fully emerse myself in the pre wedding fun! Let me tell you ladies iron on transfers are easy and everything is custom I've made bridal party shirts! A custom sweat shirt.. just an FYI it's worth a shot I absolutely love mine and love that I can wear it for the year and enjoy it

Bride attire!! - 1

6 Comments

Latest activity by Nichea, on March 15, 2017 at 01:11
  • Nichea
    Curious September 2023 Ontario
    Nichea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love this idea, totally forgot about iron on transfers, gotta get some and some new printer ink! I want to make bridal party kimonos for the girls! Woot great idea!!
  • Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These are the shirts for the girls

Bride attire!! - 1
  • Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The bridesmaids and I have Disney shirts that all day bride squad and mine says fiancé squad. I added the sweatshirt for fun!! All in all took about an hour iron on letters rock!!!!!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love it!! Smiley love Thanks for sharing Meghan!! How long did it take your to make yours? Will your bridesmaids' also have the same colour and design?

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not at all just an idea and something I love, all about the diy to save for the big day. Ie I'm raving about iron on transfers. No context of me trying to sell anything at all! Thanks
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just a heads up, as others have had previous issues on this site, make sure you're not trying to sell any of the attire that you've made for yourself as your comments will be flagged.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics