Skip to main content
Mikela
Mikela

Vancouver, British Columbia · From January 2017

Met my fiancee two and a half years ago. Im 21 and we just got engaged this New Years planning for our wedding in August 2018. I want an outdoor, wedding,... View more

Met my fiancee two and a half years ago. Im 21 and we just got engaged this New Years planning for our wedding in August 2018. I want an outdoor, wedding, lots of lights and soft decor. So much planning to do but I can't wait to be married.

Happily married 🎉

August 8, 2018

2110days 23hrs

Discussions

Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Honeymoon?
Lynnie, On August 21, 2017 at 07:05

Final question time!! Will you be splurging or saving on your honeymoon? Don't forget to tell us why! Photo from Pinterest >>Click here to return to the previous question, Splurge or Save:...

Amelia, friday 25-Oct-19 79
Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Decor?

It's all about the details... but those details can be expensive!! How are you budgeting for decor? Will you be splurging or saving? Splurge? Photo from Distinct Occasions Or Save? Photo by Steve...

Amelia, friday 25-Oct-19 84
Joey
Splurge or Save: Florals?
Joey, On August 21, 2017 at 08:56

This week's game is all about budgeting. We want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging on, and where you'll be saving money. So... Will you splurge or save on florals? Will you go all out...

Rachael, sunday 11-Oct-20 89
Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Food?

There's no doubt that food and booze costs will eat up a large portion of your total wedding budget! On average, couples tend to spend anywhere from 20-40% of their budget just on food and drinks!...

Amelia, friday 25-Oct-19 92
Joey
Splurge or Save: Transportation?

This week's game is all about budgeting. We want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging on, and where you'll be saving money. So... Will you splurge or save on transportation? Will you make...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 85
Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Photography?

A picture is worth a thousand words... and sometimes thousands of dollars Are you splurging or saving on photography? Tell us why and don't forget to include any tips on how to save! Photo by Burnett...

Amelia, friday 25-Oct-19 97
Joey
Splurge or Save: Venue?

This week's game is all about budgeting. We want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging on, and where you'll be saving money. So... Will you splurge or save on your wedding venue? Are you...

Nelly, tuesday 24-Sep-19 94
Lynnie
Splurge or Save: Attire?

Let's talk about wedding day attire! Wedding dresses and tuxes and suits... oh my! Are you splurging or saving? And why? Photo from Pinterest >>Click here to go to the next question, Splurge or...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 100
Joey
Splurge or Save: Invitations?
Joey, On August 21, 2017 at 09:05

Happy Monday, everybody! This week's game is all about budgeting. We know it's a challenge to figure out where to spend your wedding budget, so we want to know what wedding items you'll be splurging...

Christine, wednesday 17-Mar-21 107
Zoë
Step 5: New bride: Knowing your bridal style
Zoë, On April 12, 2017 at 04:58

Hey lovely brides-to-be! 5 questions to get to know the Bride We already know many things about you and your wedding! 1. Describe your wedding dress. 2. What make-up and hairstyle will you choose? 3....

Bethany, monday 18-Dec-17 44
Zoë
Step 4: New bride: What style do you want for the wedding?

Hey lovely brides-to-be! 5 questions to get to know the Bride Choosing a style is very important when you are planning your wedding! What is your style? Romatic Elegant Modern Vintage Follow...

Bethany, monday 18-Dec-17 56
Zoë
Step 3: New bride: When will you marry?

Hey lovely brides-to-be! 5 questions to get to know the Bride. When will you get married? Year.. Month.. Day.. Hour... follow >>Step 4: New bride: What style do you want for the wedding? ...

Bethany, monday 18-Dec-17 60
Zoë
Step 2: New bride: Where will you marry?

Hey lovely brides-to-be! Quiz:5 questions to get to know the bride. Where are you going to get married? In what city? *** pinterest Follow here >>Step 3: New bride: When will you marry? ...

Bethany, monday 18-Dec-17 61
Zoë
Step 1: New bride: Knowing the Bride

Hey lovely ladies! Let's start with the first question. 1. My name is Zoe 2. I'm 25 years old 3. My favorite color: Black 4. How long I've been with my partner: 2 years Now it's your turn! ***...

Bethany, monday 18-Dec-17 62
Zoë
Disney Princess -Choose your honeymoon
Zoë, On April 10, 2017 at 07:05

Hey lovely ladies! What Disney prince would your FH be. Look at this amazing honeymoons... Which one would you choose? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest Follow here >> Disney Princess - Whitch...

Sarah, tuesday 13-Mar-18 56
Zoë
Disney Princess -What lingerie would you wear?
Zoë, On April 10, 2017 at 07:05

Hey lovely ladies! Did you answer all the questions? If you want to go back to the start, you can click here. What lingerie would you wear on your wedding? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest Follow here...

Sarah, tuesday 13-Mar-18 58
Zoë
Would you use this cake topper?
Zoë, On April 3, 2017 at 08:05

GAME OVER Last but not least.. Would you use this cake topper? BE HONEST ***

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 101
Zoë
Would you dare wearing this lingerie?

Girls TRICKY TRICKY WOULD you dare wearing this underneath? Let me know… *** Follow here >>Would you use this cake topper?

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 92
Zoë
Would you dare to use this transportation?

Lovies, Would you dare to use this as your transportation??? Let me know... YES OR NO Follow here >> Would you dare wearing this lingerie?

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 86
Zoë
Would you dare to wear this hair style?

Pretty ladies, And what about this hair? Over the top.. Would you dare? Follow here >> Would you dare to use this transportation?

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 90
Zoë
Would you dare to wear this front?

LOVIES, Would you dare to wear this front? Who likes it? YES OR NO *** Follow here >>Would you dare to wear this hair style?

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 93
Zoë
Would you dare to wear this underneath?

Sweeties, Would you dare to wear this underneath? Tell me… YES OR NO *** Follow here >>Would you dare to wear this front?

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 89
Zoë
Would you dare to order this cake on your wedding?

Hi lovely Brides, Would you dare to order this cake on your wedding? It looks yummy YES OR NO Wedding cake *** Follow here >>Would you dare to wear this underneath?

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 96
Zoë
Would you dare using this nail art?

Hello Sweeties, Who would dare to use this nail art for the big day? YES OR NO *** Follow here >>Would you dare to order this cake on your wedding?

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 99
Zoë
Would you dare to wear this make-up?

Girls, I see you are starting to like this game!! That is already good! Let’s see what you think about this make-up. Would you dare to wear this make-up on your big day? *** Follow here >>Would...

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 107
Zoë
Would you dare to wear these heels?

Hello Sunshine’s, Do you guys like this game? As this we can see how far you would go. Would you dare to wear these heels? Tricky... *** Follow here >>Would you dare to wear this make-up? ...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 101
Zoë
Would you dare to wear this back?

Sweeties!! We start with this dress. Would you dare to wear this back? Comment YES OR NO *** Follow here >> Would you dare to wear these heels?

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 122
Emilie
At what time will the party end?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:15

Brides and grooms! We're getting to the end of this week's game! Answer this question and go to the last step to get your gift! At what time will your party end? You're almost done! Click on the link...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 374
Emilie
Who will sit at your head table?

Hey brides and grooms! This question to get your gift can either be an easy one or a complete puzzle Who will sit at your head table? Continue here >> At what time will the party end? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)?

Hey hey wonderful! We're getting closer to the end of the quiz to get your special gift from the community! You'll love it you'll see! Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? Next question...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
What wedding favours will you give on your big day?

Hey future newlyweds! There's only a few questions left to answer .... What favours will you give to your guests? Next question >> Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 387
Emilie
What song MUST play at your wedding?

Hey wonderful community! Planning a wedding is also... planning the party to celebrate! Let's continue with our next party question! What song MUST play at your wedding? Next question >> What...

Rayanne, thursday 25-Jul-19 374

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics