Jenn Snow

Calgary, Alberta · From November 2016

Happily married 🎉

October 19, 2018

1987days 18hrs
Lynnie
What's your Wedding *Decor* Style?
Lynnie, On August 13, 2017 at 10:05

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding Will your wedding be....classic, glam, rustic, vintage, modern, boho, or preppy? Give us all the descriptions!! Rustic! Bring on the...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 76
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Destination or Domestic?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 12:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Destination or Domestic? Will you head abroad like this couple? Or are you staying close...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 78
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Which season?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be....in the spring, summer, fall, or winter??...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 85
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Big or Small Guest List?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 11:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Do you have a big guest list or a small guest list? Do you envision an intimate affair...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 83
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Casual or Formal?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be....casual or formal? Casual? Photo by Matthew...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 80
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Indoor or Outdoor?
Joey, On August 14, 2017 at 09:25

Hello everyone! It's a new week, and that means we have prepared a new game for you to play. This week we want to know "What's Your Wedding Style" so we'll be asking you a series of questions. Let us...

Samantha, wednesday 6-Oct-21 102
Joey
Keep or Skip: Engagement photos?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:34

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! This is a little game to have some fun and to learn about your wedding plans and tastes. Reply in the comments...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 139
Zoë
Guests wear white to your wedding
Zoë, On June 26, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! LAST question!! Are you excited to know the results? What if one of your guests wears white? a. I don't care, I look better b. I would get so mad c. I would tell her to leave ***...

Lynn_Wilki, sunday 12-Sep-21 94
Zoë
The first dance song is the wrong one

Hello everyone! We are getting closer... What would you do if the first dance song is the wrong one? a. tell the DJ b. complain to my mom c. get angry with the DJ *** pinterest Follow >>Guests...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 90
Zoë
A Guest gets super drunk

Hello everyone! Next question... What would you do if a guest gets super drunk? a. I would let people take care of him b. I would be a little bit pissed... c. I would be super annoyed *** pinterest...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 91
Zoë
Guests cancel one day before the wedding

Hello everyone! What if your guests cancel one day before the wedding? a. Doesn't matter b. I would be a little bit sad c. I would be so angry!!! *** pinterest Follow >>A Guest gets super drunk...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 93
Zoë
Your future husband wants to invite his ex

Hello everyone! What if your future husband wants to invite his ex to your wedding? a. I don't care b. I would think about it c. I don't think so!!! *** pinterest Follow >>Guests cancel one day...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 96
Zoë
The day before the wedding you get a pimple

Hello everyone! What would you do if you get a pimple the day before the wedding? a. Stay calm b. Try to fix it c. PANIC *** pinterest Follow >>Your future husband wants to invite his ex ...

Stephanie, monday 21-Jan-19 92
Zoë
The night before the wedding

Hello everyone! What would you do the night before the wedding? A. Watch a movie B. Check the little details C. Stress about the wedding *** pinterest Follow >>The day before the wedding you...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 101
Zoë
Interior VS exterior
Zoë, On July 3, 2017 at 06:05

Hello everyone! We are getting to the last question. Would you prefer your wedding to be inside or outside? A. Inside B. Outside *** pinterest If you have any questions, open a new discussion here . ...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 66
Zoë
City VS field

Hello everyone! Almost getting to the end! Did you already think about where your wedding will take place? City or Country side? A. City B. Country Side *** pinterest Follow here >> Interior VS...

Tatiana, tuesday 5-Dec-17 58
Zoë
loose hairstyle VS Up

Hello everyone! What will you do with your hair? Did you already do a trial? Loose or up? A. Loose B. Up *** pinterest Follow here >>City VS field If you have any questions, open a new...

Tatiana, tuesday 5-Dec-17 60
Zoë
nude VS red lips

Hello everyone! Lips, lips and lips. What would you choose nude or red? A. Nude lips B. Red lips *** pinterest Follow here >> loose hairstyle VS Up If you have any questions, open a new...

Victoria, sunday 17-Dec-17 63
Zoë
Sleeveless VS Sleeve Dress

Hello brides-to-be! We continue with the next round of this duet! Do you prefer a dress with sleeve or without sleeve? A. Sleeve B. No sleeve *** pinterest Follow here >> nude VS red lips If you...

Victoria, sunday 17-Dec-17 59
Zoë
Open neckline VS closed

Hello everyone! Second question! What neckline would you choose? Open or closed? A. Open B. Closed *** pinterest Follow here >> Sleeveless VS Sleeve Dress If you have any questions, open a new...

Tatiana, tuesday 5-Dec-17 57
Zoë
Shoes with heel VS without heel

Hello everyone! We all know that finding the perfect shoe is a big effort. Time to choose! Shoes with or without heels? A. With heels B. Without heels *** pinterest Follow here >>Open neckline...

Charlene, sunday 24-Dec-17 71
Zoë
Artifical vs Real Flowers

Hello everyone! Do you like this duet? What kind of bouquet do you like more for your wedding? A. Natural B. Artifical *** pinterest Follow here >>Shoes with heel VS without heel If you have...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 69
Zoë
white VS color shoes

Hello everyone! There is nothing that I like more than style duets! Time for shoes! Let's do this. Between white or colored shoes, which would you choose? A. Colored B. White *** pinterest Follow here...

Janine, friday 29-Dec-17 69
Zoë
Day VS night

Hello everyone! I hope you are liking this game! What would you prefer... your wedding during the day? or at night? A. Day B. Night *** pinterest Follow here >>white VS color shoes If you have...

Vinod, friday 5-Jan-18 57
Zoë
Princess VS Sirena

Hello World! We start this duel with the most important theme of the wedding: The Dress. Which one would you choose? Princess cut or mermaid? A. Princess B. Mermaid *** pinterest Follow here >>...

Janine, friday 29-Dec-17 66
Zoë
4 Sex and the City Looks: Choose one
Zoë, On July 10, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! Time to choose your favorite hairstyle and makeup. a. b. c. d. *** Giphy pinterest Follow here >>Would you be with a boyfriend with a big age difference?

Kyra, saturday 20-Jan-18 31
Zoë
4 Sex and the City bridal shoes: Choose one

Hello everyone! Just 3 more questions to find out which Sex and The City character you are. Choose your shoe! a. b. c. d. *** Giphy pinterest Follow here >>4 Sex and the City Looks: Choose one ...

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 29
Zoë
4 Sex and the City Wedding dresses: Choose one

Hello everyone! A dress says a lot about your personality. Which dress would you choose? a. b. c. d. *** Giphy pinterest Follow here >>4 Sex and the City bridal shoes: Choose one

Jade, tuesday 6-Nov-18 33
Zoë
What would be the main cocktail at your wedding?

Hello everyone! What do you think of this weeks game? We are getting close to the end. What would be the main cocktail at your wedding? a. Cosmopolitan b. Champagnec. Bloody Mary d. Fruit cocktail ***...

Vinod, friday 5-Jan-18 31
Zoë
What do you think about marriage?

Hello everyone! I really love this game because I'm a big fan of Sex and The City. What do you think about marriage? a. I always thought I wouldn't get married, but secretly I like the idea b. I have...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 35
Zoë
Nothing to do with... this wedding ring
Zoë, On July 17, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! We arrived at the last question... Which one of this ring would you never choose? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Share us your ring here, new discussion .

Kaisha, thursday 22-Nov-18 101
Zoë
Nothing to do with... this grooms outfit
Zoë, On July 17, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! Let's finish with our nothing to do... Which outfit would you never ever choose for you groom. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest Follow >> Nothing to do with... this wedding ring ...

Kaisha, thursday 22-Nov-18 86

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics