Skip to main content
Caitlin
Caitlin

London, Ontario · From November 2016

I'm super excited to be planning a wedding of my dreams, with the man of my dreams

Happily married 🎉

May 26, 2018

2133days 10hrs
Zoë
How many months until the big day?
Zoë, On June 12, 2017 at 09:56

Hi lovely brides-to-be! How many months are left until the BIG day? COUNTDOWN Are you excited?? SHARE. *** pinterest GIPHY

Jennifer, saturday 19-Aug-17 29
Emilie
Will you call your in-laws mom and dad?
Emilie, On March 30, 2017 at 10:05

Hey lovely brides-to-be! Once you say "I Do", your two families become officially one. Will you call your in-laws mom and dad? Image: Pinterest

Sarah, wednesday 14-Mar-18 41
Caitlin
Wedding vendors
Caitlin, On April 27, 2017 at 11:20

Wedding vendors: Venue(s): Active Lifestyle Centre, Chatham, ON Catering: the lovely volunteers from the lifestyle centre Music/DJ: trying to decide between jukebox 2000 or holt charon to dj. Wedding...

Zoë, friday 28-Apr-17 1 34
Zoë
Honeymoon: national or international destination?
Zoë, On April 24, 2017 at 04:35

Hi lovely brides-to-be! We’ve arrived at the last question of this game. Will you go on a national or an international destination for your honeymoon? *** pinterest Follow >> Last step of this...

Marcia, saturday 21-Apr-18 309
Zoë
Round or rectangular tables?

Hi everyone! We are getting closer to the end of this game. Don’t forget - if you finish everything, you will win a gift. Next question: Will you be using round or rectangular tables? *** pinterest...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 314
Zoë
Main course: meat or fish?

Hi everyone! Having fun? Let’s keep going! Next question: Will you be serving your guests meat or fish as a main course? *** pinterest Follow >> Round or rectangular tables?

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 325
Zoë
How many vendors have you booked?

Hello lovely brides! If you want to receive this gift, you will have the answer a few more questions. Next question: How many vendors have you booked? *** pinterest Follow >> Main course: meat...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 319
Zoë
How many guests will you invite?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! Whether you’re inviting every cousin, coworker and friend or just having a small, intimate gathering, the most important part is saying, “I do”! So the next question is: How...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 331
Zoë
In which province are you tying the knot?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! Remember that this week the quiz is all about planning a wedding. If you complete all the steps, you will win a GIFT! Next question: In which province are you tying the...

Cynthia, monday 16-Apr-18 336
Zoë
What month are you getting married?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! The game of this week will be all about planning your wedding. Don’t forget that you can win a gift! First question: What month are you getting married? *** pinterest...

Marcia, thursday 19-Apr-18 430
Caitlin
What do i do in the meantime?
Caitlin, On April 24, 2017 at 09:18

Engaged: December 17th, 2016Wedding: May 26th, 2018. Vendors booked: Officiant : FHs Cousin... 0$Venue: Active Lifestyle Centre, Chatham. Paid for by my FMIL... 0$Caterer: 22.50$...

Caitlin, monday 24-Apr-17 4
Isabelle
Budget
Isabelle, On April 24, 2017 at 10:06

Has anyone done anything off the beaten path to save money? I've heard ideas like getting married at City Hall and then holding a huge reception, asking guests to pay for their meals, etc. Is anyone...

Jessica, thursday 4-May-17 19
Robyn
Frustrations with moh
Robyn, On April 23, 2017 at 07:53

Hi all, I know I have not been on here lately. Just too busy with life right now. I have had frustrations with my MOH lately. I only have her standing for me at the wedding (no bridesmaids). We choose...

Simone, tuesday 25-Apr-17 9
Emilie
How many days until your wedding?
Emilie, On January 30, 2017 at 06:25

Hey wonderful soon-to-weds! Isn't it fun to remember how your story all began? How many days until you get married? Did you answer all 10 question? See all of them here: Your love story in 10...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 59
Emilie
How did he propose?

Hey lovely brides and grooms! This is such an amazing moment in your story together! I can't wait to hear how it all happened! How did he propose? Was it all planned or was it more spontaneous? Next...

Alexandra, tuesday 12-Oct-21 65
Emilie
What ring did he choose?

Hey lovely fiancés! Your ring is such a beautiful sign of the love and commitment you share for one another! What ring did he choose? Next question >> How did he propose? *** Image: Giphy.com ...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 83
Emilie
Did he ask your family before he proposed?

Hey future brides and grooms! You're engaged! Who knew about it before hand? Did he ask your family before he proposed? Next question >> What ring did he choose? *** Image: Giphy.com

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 74
Emilie
Where was you first trip together as a couple?

Hey future newlyweds! Let's continue these questions with our love stories! Will you honeymoon be your first trip together? Where was you first trip together as a couple? Next question >> Did he...

Derek, thursday 10-Mar-22 68
Emilie
How was your first Valentine's day together?

Hi lovely soon-to-weds! It's almost Valentine's Day! There will be a lot to celebrate together! How was your first Valentine's day together? Next question >> Where was you first trip together as...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 56
Emilie
First date success or awkward first date?

Hey brides and grooms-to-be! It might have gone smoothly or been... well not entirely what you expected Was your first date a success or was it awkward? Next question >> How was your first...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 66
Emilie
Where did you meet?

Hey you! Let's continue to remember this love story together! Where did you two meet? Did you meet in a party, online, at work? Next question >> First date success or awkward first date? ****...

Alexandra, tuesday 12-Oct-21 80
Emilie
What is the name of your SO?

Hi lovely brides and grooms! His / her name probably didn't mean the same before you met... Then it happened and it took a whole different meaning What is the name of your SO? Next question >>...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 69
Emilie
How long have you known each other for?

Hi wonderful ladies and gents! Did you know from the first day you met? Or did it take a while before you realized that you were in love with each other? How long have you known each other for? Next...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 141
Caitlin
My valentine's day date with ben
Caitlin, On February 7, 2017 at 18:45

1) Where would your perfect date take place?: Sunset or Night 2) In what setting would you have your perfect date?: Rooftop Patio or Home ! 3) Name 3 of your future spouce's favourite things.:...

Emilie, wednesday 8-Feb-17 1 42
Emilie
How many days have you been together for?
Emilie, On February 6, 2017 at 06:05

Hey lovely couples! There's not much left until you get to spend that perfect Valentine's date with your future spouse! Let's remember how far you go back together! How many days have you been...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 95
Emilie
What gift did you give him last Valentine's?

Hey lovely brides! Are you going to arrive on your date empty-handed? Let's think about what you gave him last year... What gift did you give him last Valentine's? Write your answer in the comments to...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 103
Emilie
Find out your love number

Hey future newlyweds! Let's continue to plan this perfect date with your future spouse! One thing first... Let's find out what is your lucky number for the night! Sum up the number of letters in both...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 101
Emilie
Which of these things would be the highlight of your date?

Hey lovely future weds! Now let's have some fun and think about what the highlight of your date would be! Which of these things would be the highlight of your date? Romantic dance Have an...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 98
Emilie
What song would you dedicate to the love of your life?

Hey wonderful ladies and gents! The place and times are set for your perfect date... Now let's set the mood! What song would you dedicate to the love of your life? Write your answer below and continue...

Marcia, saturday 21-Apr-18 100
Emilie
What is the first movie you ever watched together?

Hey lovely ladies! The perfect date is about spending new and cherished moments together that you will remember forever! Let's also remember the old one! What is the first movie you ever watched...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 129
Emilie
What is your favourite food to eat together?

Hey lovely soon-to-weds! The perfect date can involve eating something delicious that you both love! What is your favourite food to eat together? Write your answer below and continue here >>...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 113

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics