Skip to main content
Taylor
Taylor

Oakville, Ontario · From November 2016

My fiancé proposed to me on November 12th 2016! He is the love of my life and I can't imagine my life without him. There are too many things to say about... View more

My fiancé proposed to me on November 12th 2016! He is the love of my life and I can't imagine my life without him. There are too many things to say about him so I will just say I'm lucky to get to marry my best friend!

Happily married 🎉

May 15, 2020

1459days 4hrs
Emilie
Veil or no veil? Which one?
Emilie, On February 13, 2017 at 09:10

Hey amazing brides-to-be! We made it to the last step to Say Yes to the perfect Dress! Will you wear a veil with your dress? Which one would you choose? 1. Long cathedral veil 2. Plain wedding veil 3....

Jaymee, tuesday 7-Mar-17 53
Emilie
Choose the details on your wedding dress!

Hey ladies! Alright, so there's a few little details that could add so much style to your wedding dress! Which one would you choose? 1. Flowers 2. Pockets 3. Jewels 4. Lace 5. Ribbon Which one would...

Jaymee, tuesday 7-Mar-17 49
Emilie
What colour would you like your dress?

Hey wonderful brides! There's a great variety of colours you could choose for your dress! Which colour will you go for? 1. Champagne / Ivory 2. Bold colour 3. Pastel colour 4. White 5. Black What...

Jaymee, tuesday 7-Mar-17 48
Emilie
How long would you like your train?

Hey wonderful brides! Getting ready to say Yes to that beautiful dress?! How long would you like your train? 1. Court length 2. Chapel length 3. Royal Train 4. Sweep 5. Tea length What length would...

Jaymee, tuesday 7-Mar-17 46
Emilie
Choose a style for the back

Hey hey! Your ideal dress is slowly coming together! What style do you prefer for the back? 1. Backless 2. Closed back 3. Tattoo effect 4. Deep V 5. Criss cross Which style is your favourite? Next...

Jaymee, tuesday 7-Mar-17 56
Emilie
Belt or no belt?
Emilie, On February 13, 2017 at 09:11

Hey beautiful brides-to-be! Now that we've covered the basics for your wedding dress... Let's see what we can add to it! Do you prefer with or without a belt? Which one is your favourite? 1. Ribbon...

Jaymee, tuesday 7-Mar-17 47
Emilie
Sleeves or no sleeves?

Hey wonderful brides! How are you liking this styling challenge? Now let's see what kind of sleeves you prefer! 1. Cap sleeves 2. With jewels 3. Long sleeves 4. Off-the-shoulder 5. 3/4 sleeves 6....

Jaymee, tuesday 7-Mar-17 53
Emilie
What is your favourite neckline?

Hey lovely ladies! Step by step, we're going to find out what your ideal dress looks like Let's choose the neckline? Which one do you prefer? 1. V-Neckline 2. Strapless 3. Sweetheart 4. Bateau 5....

Jaymee, tuesday 7-Mar-17 54
Emilie
What style of skirt do you prefer?

Hey beautiful ladies! Let's see now the type of skirt you prefer for your wedding dress! What style of of skirt do you prefer? 1. Split 2. Asymmetrical 3. Detachable 4. Tulle 5. Ruffles 6. Chiffon...

Jaymee, tuesday 7-Mar-17 52
Emilie
Choose a cut for your dress

Hey wonderful brides-to-be! Excited to find The Dress you'll say yes to? I can't wait to see it too! Let's start with the silhouette! Which one is your favourite? 1. Ball gown 2. Fit-n-flare 3. Empire...

Angela, thursday 23-Mar-17 67
Taylor
Venue hunting pt. 2!
Taylor, On January 17, 2017 at 18:50

Hello everyone, So I am back after doing some venue hunting and taking some time off from online. I was hoping you lovely individuals would share some venues that they had or are having their wedding...

Micheala, wednesday 15-Feb-17 9
Emilie
If you were a guest... what favours would you like to receive?
Emilie, On January 16, 2017 at 06:05

Hey lovely community! Now let's put ourselves in our guests' shoes before finding out the results of the test! If you were a guest... what favours would you like to receive? 1. Chocolate 2. Blanket 3....

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 27
Emilie
Pick a flavour for your wedding cake

Hi lovely soon-to-weds! There's not much left to discover your results to the test! Now's the time to think about that cake! What flavour would you pick? 1. Red velvet 2. Pumpkin 3. Lemon 4....

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 24
Emilie
Choose one magical wedding decor...

Hello hello! We're getting closer to discover in what season you should get married! If you could get married anywhere... in which of these decors would you like to get married? 1. 2. 3. 4. Now the...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 22
Emilie
Choose your favourite groom and groomsmen outfit

Hope you're having a wonderful week! Now let's see in terms of groom style what season would be perfect for your wedding Which of these outfit is your favourite? 1. 2. 3. 4. Which one would you go...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 21
Emilie
What is your favourite wedding hairstyle?

Hey brides and grooms! In order to find out the perfect season in which you should get married... Let's see what you would choose in terms of bridal hairstyle! Which is your favourite hairstyle? 1. 2....

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 28
Emilie
Which of these bouquets do you prefer?

Hi lovely community! Let's see what would be your ideal season to get married... Which of these bouquets do you prefer? 1. 2. 3. 4. Which one will you choose? Next question >> What is your...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 20
Emilie
Choose a colour combination...

Hey hey brides and grooms! Let's see what colours you like to continue with this test! If you had to choose one of these colour palettes for your wedding... Which one would it be? 1. Blush, silver and...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 31
Emilie
How does your dream wedding dress look like?

Hey lovely brides! (grooms feel free to answer too) Let's start this test with your wedding dress! How does your dream wedding dress look like? 1. 2. 3. 4. Which one would you like to wear for your...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 45
María
Quiz: And your wedding bouquet is...
María, On December 27, 2016 at 07:49

Hi beautiful brides-to-be We're getting closer to the end of the quiz and it's now time to discover your perfect wedding bouquet based on your choices! Majority of A: Your bouquet is simply...

Stephanie, tuesday 18-Apr-17 29
María
Want to eat out tonight? I'm craving...

Well, yes! Your future husband is craving and invited you to dinner What would you order? A. B. C. D. *** Leave you comment below and continue in the next disscusion >> You spend the weekend...

Vinod, wednesday 24-Jan-18 36
María
Let's get together and watch...

Ok, your fiance just call you and told you: Let's get together and watch... A. Tennis B. Hockey C. Rodeo D. Baseball Which option do you prefer? *** Next question >> Want to eat out tonight? I'm...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 30
María
Your dream home is...

Lovely brides- to -be Next question to know which wedding bouquet are you Choose your dream home! A. B. C. D. *** Leave you comment below and continue in the next disscusion >> Let's get...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 31
María
It's happy hour! Let's go grab a....

Imagine it's almost happy hour and you call your bridemaids for some fun! Which cocktail do you prefer? A. B. C. D. *** Next question >> Your dream home is...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 27
María
Your dream vacation destination is....

Hi future brides, Ready to find your wedding bouquet? Let's get started Your dream vacation destination is.... A. B. C. D. *** Leave you comment below and continue in the next disscusion >> It's...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 34
Taylor
Finding the right store?
Taylor, On November 16, 2016 at 16:27

Hello! I'm hoping to start trying some dresses on soon! I would be considered a plus size bride - which makes the experience kinda scary to me. I know sample sizes are typically small so I was...

Lisa, monday 5-Dec-16 12
Emilie
6 signature drinks
Emilie, On November 25, 2016 at 16:05

Hi amazing brides It's time for special signature drinks! Which one would you have at your wedding? 1. Blackberry Champagne 2. Blueberry Mojito 3. Pineapple Rum Tea Punch 4. Rum and Coke 5. Margarita...

Valerie, sunday 27-Nov-16 6
Emilie
2 wedding cakes. Which one will you choose?
Emilie, On November 15, 2016 at 06:54

Hi lovely ladies Now, no need to throw each other cake in the face... Let's keep it for the wedding! Which cake is your favourite? A. B. What didn't you like about the other one? Continue here...

Stephanie, monday 30-Jan-17 10
Emilie
2 hairstyles. Which one will you choose?
Emilie, On November 15, 2016 at 06:54

Braids or no braids? Loose or Updo? What side will you be on? Which one is your favourite? A. B. What do you like the most about the hairstyle you chose? Next question >> 2 wedding cakes. Which...

Stephanie, monday 30-Jan-17 9
Emilie
What drinks would you like to serve on your big day?
Emilie, On November 21, 2016 at 06:39

Yummy! Let's continue this test with a bit of the sunshine! Choose your favourite drink to serve on your big day! A. Cocktail B. Lemonade C. Champagne D. Whisky Bar E. Beer Bar Which one would you...

Vicky, sunday 16-Apr-17 31
Emilie
How would you like your FH to dress on your big day?
Emilie, On November 21, 2016 at 06:39

Hey hey! Let's continue this test with the style of your groom... How would he dress on your wedding day? A. B. C. D. E. What is your favourite groom style? Continue here >> How would you like...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 52

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics