Skip to main content
Taylor
Taylor

Oakville, Ontario · From November 2016

My fiancé proposed to me on November 12th 2016! He is the love of my life and I can't imagine my life without him. There are too many things to say about... View more

My fiancé proposed to me on November 12th 2016! He is the love of my life and I can't imagine my life without him. There are too many things to say about him so I will just say I'm lucky to get to marry my best friend!

Happily married 🎉

May 15, 2020

1440days 6hrs

Discussions

Taylor
Venue hunting!
Taylor of Plan a wedding, On November 16, 2016 at 12:51

Hello everyone! Recently my fiance and I have have started looking for our dream venue. We have a fair sized budget but we've only found a few places we liked. Our top three are 1. Cambridge Mill 2....

Tony, wednesday 1-Sep-21 15 398
Taylor
Doing your own makeup?
Taylor of Beauty, On November 21, 2016 at 10:19

Hello everyone! So recently I have been looking on Pintrest for what type of makeup I would want to have done for my wedding. I haven't had a trial done yet - no point in doing it now. However I was...

Donna, thursday 2-Mar-17 12 129
Taylor
Venue hunting pt. 2!
Taylor of Plan a wedding, On January 17, 2017 at 18:50

Hello everyone, So I am back after doing some venue hunting and taking some time off from online. I was hoping you lovely individuals would share some venues that they had or are having their wedding...

Micheala, wednesday 15-Feb-17 9 474
Taylor
Cruises as honeymoon?
Taylor of Honeymoon, On November 16, 2016 at 16:10

Hello! I recently got engaged and I find myself thinking about the honeymoon already! I am a frequent traveller for someone my age- usually once or twice a year. I find myself really enjoying cruises...

Emilie, thursday 12-Jan-17 20 164
Taylor
Finding the right store?
Taylor of Wedding fashion, On November 16, 2016 at 16:27

Hello! I'm hoping to start trying some dresses on soon! I would be considered a plus size bride - which makes the experience kinda scary to me. I know sample sizes are typically small so I was...

Lisa, monday 5-Dec-16 12 135
Taylor
What style wedding cake?
Taylor of Wedding reception, On November 21, 2016 at 09:52

Hello everyone! I was just curious about what style wedding cake you are doing! I'm torn between doing an actual cake or a bunch of cupcakes stacked like a cake! Thinking maybe smaller cake and...

Valerie, sunday 27-Nov-16 25 159
Taylor
When do i start planning?
Taylor of Plan a wedding, On November 16, 2016 at 12:28

Hello everyone! So I'm in a little bit of a bind. I'm not completely sure when to start planning my wedding! Right now I am a full stime student, with a job, volunteering etc. I'm pretty much the...

Natasha, friday 18-Nov-16 10 89

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics