Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

María
Featured Valle del Cauca

Quiz: And your wedding bouquet is...

María, on December 27, 2016 at 07:49 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 29

Hi beautiful brides-to-be Smiley heart

We're getting closer to the end of the quiz and it's now time to discover your perfect wedding bouquet based on your choices!

Majority of A:

Your bouquet is simply sophisticated, just like you, and is made of all white roses and lisianthus. You are the definition of simple sophistication.

Majority of A:

You enjoy the finer things in life and are not afraid to show it. A night out for you includes catching a play, dinner at a gourmet restaurant and a glass (or two) of champagne. You have watched Breakfast at Tiffany's so many times you can recite every word. Paris is your dream destination and you will not rest till you check that off your bucket list.

Majority of B:

You have a way of making jeans and plain white tee look so classically cool. You enjoy the simple pleasures in life like having a movie night with your FH, mojito with friends and ordering a cheeseburger at an upscale restaurant.

Your bouquet is casually classic, like you, and has peonies, roses, dahlias, eucalyptus and rosemary.

Majority of C:

You are country chic all the way. Your cowboy boots get all the action in your closet and you make them work with jeans, cutoffs and even that fancy dress! Your dream vacation is a gorgeous ranch, soaking up the spectacular mountain views and amazing wildlife. You would like nothing better than to spend the weekend horseback riding, followed by a big BBQ & a couple of ice cold beers. Your bouquet is full of country chic charm, just like you, and is made of hydrangea, garden roses, lisianthus, silver brunia berries and succulents.

Majority of D:

Your personality is as colorful as your wardrobe. You love to travel and the more romantic the destination the better. Your home is an eclectic mix of vintage finds from weekend flea market excursions and souvenirs you've collected from your travels. You are adventurous when eating out and not afraid to try anything - once! Your bouquet is bold and colorful, just like you, and is made of roses, cockscomb, protea and succulents.

So, do you like your wedding bouquet? Do you prefered another option? Share the picture! Smiley flower

29 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on April 18, 2017 at 19:02
  • Stephanie
    Devoted September 2019 Quebec
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    C Has some flowers I'd see at my wedding. Smiley love Although mine will be made of paper with jems and pearls too.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My results were mostly B and I don't mind the bouquet and description but feel like a dash of D should be in there. I love the bouquet in D.

• Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was pretty tied for A and D, though much prefer the bouquet and description for D, as well as that gorgeous orchid bouquet someone posted in the comments!!! Smiley love Smiley heart

• Samara
    Frequent user July 2017 Alberta
    Samara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I absolutely adore this bouquet! Orchids are one of my favourite flowers, and one of my wedding colours is fuschia/hot pink.

• Samara
    Frequent user July 2017 Alberta
    Samara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got 2 each for A. B. and C.! I'd say my favourite bouquet there is B. or D. though. I like classic, but I also like things with a twist or saturated with colour! But I absolutely adore the orchid bouquet that someone posted in the comments. That is my favourite bouquet of all!

• Taylor
    Frequent user May 2020 Ontario
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My points didn't point towards A but I love that one!! Its so simple but elegant, love that style but would like blush tones etc.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

These flowers are beautiful Amanda! Smiley heart Will your bouquet be cascade shaped like in the picture? I can't wait to see your ideas! What were you able to get in pink for your wedding? Smiley love

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Tamie! Welcome to the community! What result did you get? Smiley smile I can't wait to see what your bouquet will look like! You have a tuxedo ordered for your little pup? Smiley love That's so cute! I'm sure you'll love these discussions:

Will your pets come to your wedding?

7 ways your pet can have style on your big day

Will he also be wearing flowers? Smiley smile

• Amanda
    Newbie September 2017 New Brunswick
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The perfect bouquet would have to be these pink flowers are my favorite color
  • Teia
    Beginner July 2017 Ontario
    Teia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love everything about itSmiley love
  • Tamie
    Tamie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He sure is invited to the wedding I even have a little tuxedo ordered for him to wear
  • María
    Featured Valle del Cauca
    María ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Tamie, welcome to WW Canada Community! Im very happy to see you here Smiley smile

You seem to like color in your wedding decor, Im I right? Let me know after you check out these beautiful ideas for your summer wedding Smiley love

7 Ideas of Summer Wedding Bouquets

What is your favourite colour palette for Summer?

Enchanting Table Decors for Summer

Im melting with your profile picture, is he / she invited to your wedding? Smiley heart

• María
    Featured Valle del Cauca
    María ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Chantelle, beautiful colors and flowers for your wedding bouquet Smiley love

Have you see these ideas? They might be the perfect colors for your bouquet acording to your quiz results:

5 Fall Bouquets from Real Weddings in Canada

4 seasons 4 bouquets

• María
    Featured Valle del Cauca
    María ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well, so this article will help you fin out thw perfect flowers for your wedding Smiley smile

How to Choose Your Wedding Flowers

Do you have a favourite flowers? I love orchids! Smiley love

Orchid bouquet

Orchid bouquet

• RaeAnn
    Frequent user April 2017 Saskatchewan
    RaeAnn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    B or C...I still haven't completely decided on our flowers
  • Tamie
    Tamie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Probably bouquet d
  • Jaymee
    Curious August 2018 Manitoba
    Jaymee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Either A or D
  • Chantelle
    Newbie November 2017 Alberta
    Chantelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My results are d
  • Katherine
    Newbie August 2017 British Columbia
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

B is my results and I do like how it looks. Very simple but yet elegant!

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My results are B and D and I would say that they match me fairly well. They also match my plans for my wedding bouquet...except I would never put protea in my bouquet...they smell badly to me. Smiley smile

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got majority of D, which I would say my bouquet matches me perfectly ... and will be similar to my real day wedding bouquet !!

• María
    Featured Valle del Cauca
    María ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Morning Brenda, I just created this discussion for you Smiley heart

Blue and silver wedding bouquet

Let us know wich bouquet de you prefer Smiley winking

• María
    Featured Valle del Cauca
    María ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Tara, welcome to WW Canada Community Smiley heart

Im very happy to know you really like your results, actually yesterday I created this discussion that I find perfect for your bouquet Smiley winking

Six cascade bouquets

What type of flowers do you like?

• Brenda
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am definitely eclectic but am looking for blues and silvers.
  • Trevor
    Beginner July 2017 Alberta
    Trevor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like D. Nice and colourful
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got mostly a's and b's ! The bouquet for a is beautiful and more like what I would choose!
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was between B and D and I'd say those both describe me! I love the variety of flowers in B and the bold colours in D!

• T
    Beginner August 2017 Alberta
    Tara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My results were c. I like them very much but would prove to see them in a cascade bouquet.
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My results are B and I like the bouquet as those are flowers I would have chosen.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics