Skip to main content
Jennifer
Jennifer

Kingston, Ontario · From November 2016

Happily married 🎉

September 22, 2017

2380days 4hrs
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Carrying over the Threshold?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! You've arrived at the last question and the end of the wedding night So... Will you be carried or carrying your spouse over the threshold? Or are you skipping this tradition? This...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 92
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Grand Exit?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:38

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Will you have a grand exit? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Amelia, saturday 2-Nov-19 105
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Cutting the Cake?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:31

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to cut the cake? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo...

Diana, saturday 12-Sep-20 120
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: The Garter Toss?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:25

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you doing a garter toss? Or skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 123
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Tossing the Bouquet?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:22

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you tossing the bouquet? Or skipping it? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Bouquet Toss Bouquet Toss Photos from...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 118
Joey
Keep or Skip: Champagne Toast?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:54

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a champagne toast at your reception? Or skipping this tradition? A champagne toast can add...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 106
Joey
Keep or Skip: Spotlight Dances?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:50

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have a first dance with your spouse? Will you have one with your parents? Or are you...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 112
Joey
Keep or Skip: First Look?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a first look, or a first touch? Or skipping them and not seeing each other until the...

Audrey, wednesday 6-Oct-21 127
Joey
Keep or Skip: Something old, new, borrowed, blue?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:42

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue with you on...

Samantha, wednesday 6-Oct-21 129
Joey
Keep or Skip: Engagement photos?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:34

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! This is a little game to have some fun and to learn about your wedding plans and tastes. Reply in the comments...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 139
Jennifer
Looking for suggestions for guest favours.
Jennifer, On March 18, 2017 at 05:27

Hi Brides! I am looking for ideas for my favours... I already know what I am going to do, but need a neat idea for the box, or jar or whatever. I am planting flowers for my guests . I originally...

Rachel, sunday 19-Mar-17 7
Emilie
Complete this last step to get your gift!
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:15

Hey wonderful brides and grooms! Did you already answer all the questions? If you think you missed a few questions, you can go back here to see the ones you missed : Click here to start the quiz In...

Karen, monday 12-Mar-18 103
Jennifer
My vendors in kingston
Jennifer, On March 18, 2017 at 05:19

So far booking for my vendors have gone very smoothly. I live in New Brunswick and am so happy that every vendor is willing to give some of their recommendations for other vendors. I have booked sound...

Emilie, wednesday 22-Mar-17 1 88
Emilie
WeddingWire has a special gift for your wedding!
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:14

Hi beautiful community! Today, I have a wonderful suprise for you! We have a gift for your wedding! It's a little tree for your guests to "leaf" their fingerprint on your wedding day! Here's what you...

Melissa, wednesday 31-Jan-18 15
Emilie
How many guests will you have at your wedding?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:14

Hey lovely brides and grooms! Welcome to this quiz to get your little gift for your wedding! The first question is... How many guests will you have at your wedding? Continue here >> At what time...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 456
Melissa
How to ask to be in our wedding party.
Melissa, On January 8, 2017 at 14:35

Anyone have cute diy suggestions on asking people to be in our wedding party. Want something we can diy but personal still. Thanks for suggestions.

Jennifer, saturday 11-Feb-17 28
Emilie
Who is getting married in September 2017?
Emilie, On November 3, 2016 at 06:05

Hi gorgeous brides Let's talk about it like we didn't know it was happening... You're getting married!! You all have this in common and this is going to be such an amazing month for you! You should...

Angela, thursday 2-Feb-17 32

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics